• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
This vote will not count. I am getting sick of these posts that are just trying to give Kirby a vote. >:| Next time, give a reasonable argument K?
What are you talking about? You gave a vote against Samus because someone said, "I just don't like them", and people vote against Marth because of his looks, yet Kirby being pink is somehow invalid by comparison?

Sounds rigged to me...

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
AND WARIO IS AWSOME HE CAN CRAP ON HEADS AND MEWTWO AND LUCARIO WERE HONESTLY WERE BOTH AT A STATAGETIC DISAVANTAGE IN OTHER WORD THEY WERE REALLY BAD:lick:

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
You Know That Is A Good Point Marth Does Look Like A Girl
Raiden was girlier, and now he's a cybernetic anti-mech/vampire ***-kicker.

Though I'm not really holding out on Marth getting any manlier. The only reason he wears that tiara is to honour his dead sister. His clothes are fine though.

And at least with Marth, the only "gay" aspect of him is that he looks effeminate. Unlike Ike, who has no romantic feelings for women and enjoys running away with guys in all of his Fire Emblem endings. Hell, he was meant to even hold a crying dude in his arms at one point...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Just because Kirby is the most unhated character doesn't mean that he's the most liked. For all we know, he could personally be everyone's #2 most hated character, but we're only voting for our #1.

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
yeah your right about snake but wearing the tiarra regardless makes marth a queer
Queer as in "weird" or "odd" (which was the original definition of the word before its profound use in gay communities replaced the original definition), perhaps.

But gay? Not really. If a family member dies and wearing something they formerly treasured in life about your person to honour them in death makes you gay, you must live in a sad world ( or a "fabulous" one depending on how you look at it). Admittedly I think he could have chosen something better than a tiara to wear, but simply because he wears *one* piece of attire that is questionable does not automatically classify him as gay.

Besides, you're forgetting (or just didn't know) that Marth is married. He married the princess (Shiida) who helped him through the storyline of the Fire Emblem game. Being literally in love with and married to a woman compared to a guy who never actually pursues a relationship and wears green pyjama clothes for most of his adventures is a better gauge of sexuality in my opinion, but it should be noted that the characters were designed differently.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
What are you talking about? You gave a vote against Samus because someone said, "I just don't like them", and people vote against Marth because of his looks, yet Kirby being pink is somehow invalid by comparison?

Sounds rigged to me...
The votes for Samus counted because those were in the earlier stages of voting, so what they said was how they really felt. And someone voting for Marth because of his looks is a valid argument. He wears a freakin tiara for god's sake, and overall he just looks like a woman. Disliking Kirby for simply being "Pink" will not count as a vote. If he hates pink so much then why doesn't he dislike Jigglypuff at all? Stop making false assumptions.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just because Kirby is the most unhated character doesn't mean that he's the most liked. For all we know, he could personally be everyone's #2 most hated character, but we're only voting for our #1.
I realized this too lol, but I just didn't know how to word it correctly. Kirby is.. the least unliked character? Kirby is the most liked character? The latter just sounded easier to understand than the first... I guess I should change it though... Actually... Kirby is the most unhated character sounds good. Thanx 4 the help.

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
I don't like Pit.

I hate having to fight someone, one-on-one with Pit.
He can fly and people use that Blue Arrow thing if you're far away, reminds me so much of the ray gun.
Hard to get out of once you're shot.
T^T
But that's just me.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
I don't like Pit.

I hate having to fight someone, one-on-one with Pit.
He can fly and people use that Blue Arrow thing if you're far away, reminds me so much of the ray gun.
Hard to get out of once you're shot.
T^T
But that's just me.
Lol we all understand your pain.

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
And someone voting for Marth because of his looks is a valid argument. He wears a freakin tiara for god's sake, and overall he just looks like a woman. Disliking Kirby for simply being "Pink" will not count as a vote. If he hates pink so much then why doesn't he dislike Jigglypuff at all? Stop making false assumptions.
That argument is self-contradictory - Hating Kirby because of colour is as equally valid as disliking Marth because of looks. And who says he doesn't like Jigglypuff? Who says he simply hates one more than he does the other? If he were to say both you would have discredited him for suggesting more than one character.

not that it matters, the guy above me posted something credible enough.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That argument is self-contradictory - Hating Kirby because of colour is as equally valid as disliking Marth because of looks. And who says he doesn't like Jigglypuff? Who says he simply hates one more than he does the other? If he were to say both you would have discredited him for suggesting more than one character.

not that it matters, the guy above me posted something credible enough.
Hating Kirby simply for being Pink = Hating Marth for looking woman-ish? That is arguable, but I won't start a worthless argument over Kirby's "Pinkness" vs Marth's "feminineness." I decide which votes count and don't count, and that is all that matters. I have refused to count many votes because of thickheaded comments, and I have also counted many thickheaded comments. It is all based around OPINION, and nothing else. Just don't try to accuse me of attempting to defend Kirby.

( Btw. Yes that is credible enough. I will count the vote and quote it.)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Why ROB isn't number one on this list...is beyond me.

I could go on and on about how much ROB SHOULDN'T be in this game.

First, he NEVER appeared in a game. He was a PERIPHERAL!

Second, there are WAY better characters FAR more deserving than ROB.

Third, even though Game and Watch is a crappy choice too, along with Jigglypuff, and Ness (Brawl only, he was significant to 64 and Melee), at least they were SIGNIFICANT to Nintendo's history. ROB had two games....two very CRAPPY games. He is NOT SIGNIFICANT!

Fourth, the moveset has very little to do with his games. Every character has moves brought in from their series. ROB has one move. Everything else was put in to make him playable. BAD MOVE SAKURAI!

Fifth, using the Subspace Emissary, you can't help but think "Was ROB put in ONLY because he played a signifianct role in the SE?" Yeah, filler characters are crap.

Sixth, I bet you ALL the people who don't know Nintendo's history, looked at ROB and said "Who the f*** is this?!" Characters should be based on poularity!

I could go on and on about how much I hate ROB. I think I made my point.

Top Bottom