• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
why is ike hated so much in this thread, when the poll for favorite brawler, Ike is second highest?
Because 95% of the people who use him online just spam aether, eruption, quick draw, and his smash attacks. Even if you kick the crap out of him in a four player match, he'll usually win because of the other players stupidly jumping into his smash attacks. I personally think Ike is one of the easiest characters to beat if you know what you're doing.

habaker91

Smash Apprentice
pit...brawl's most annoying. Although i'm not half bad!

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
My friend here next to me wants to vote for Kirby.

And I quote:

"He sucks AND blows as a character!"

BTW, this guy's name is Barcelona beaver
I am sorry to say that I cannot count that vote, because you could simply just be making your friend up, or your friend just wants Kirby to get a vote. Like I said, I am sorry. Tell your friend to post so his vote can be counted/quoted. ;)

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
I hate the new crap captain falcon. He is an awesome character, but he just isn't captain falcon anymore. He is Rick Wheeler.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I voted Fox three days ago and my vote hasn't been added. Anyway I know why Fox is weak now, his accent in melee was his sorce of power! (for the Fox quote)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I voted Fox three days ago and my vote hasn't been added. Anyway I know why Fox is weak now, his accent in melee was his sorce of power! (for the Fox quote)
Are you sure it hasn't been added? You either posted multiple characters, or mabey you already voted? Srry if I have made a mistake.

NoriakiZ

Smash Cadet
I vote Ike. Too many noobs only use the f-smash or something. HE HAS OTHER MOVES U KNOW!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Okay just askin.

Edit:****it just relised a typo in my quote, Oh well not gonna bother you. THX for using mine.

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
Pit. It was a close decision between Pit and ROB, but eventually the former got the vote. Now I don't hate Pit as a character, and whilst he does look like he belongs more in Final Fantasy than in Brawl , he still seemed like a reasonable addition to the game. So why do I like him the least?

Because 2 reflector moves + easily spammable ranged attack and side attack = gay. That the game testers of Brawl did not have the foresight to realise that he wouldn't be spammable if his side-B didn't reflect attacks, or if his arrows did not have knockback, is shocking. It's like they intentionally wanted him to become another annoying Fox.

ROB comes second in my book because of his obscurity and playstyle. My sentiments towards him are the same as to Mr. Game & Watch in Melee, so I guess he's not so bad providing they work on refining him. But I can still think of better characters who should have remained, such as Mewtwo.

Top Bottom