• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best ddd so far?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
idk why people are discussing who the best ddd is... ya should b talking about who the best kirby is >_<

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
You are the best in your AREA. You win the tournaments in your AREA.

To try and tell people you are undenyably the best D3 in Brawl unfortunately only appeals to your fanbase. Not only is the game still fresh, but lets face it, you haven't played Aero, you've probably never even SEEN anyone from Europe.

Kinda funny when you think about it, especially since vids mean f*** all, and you wont be playing any D3's anywhere else in the world cept your area to back up your arrogant mouth.

Ignorance really is bliss.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
You are the best in your AREA. You win the tournaments in your AREA.

To try and tell people you are undenyably the best D3 in Brawl unfortunately only appeals to your fanbase. Not only is the game still fresh, but lets face it, you haven't played Aero, you've probably never even SEEN anyone from Europe.

Kinda funny when you think about it, especially since vids mean f*** all, and you wont be playing any D3's anywhere else in the world cept your area to back up your arrogant mouth.

Ignorance really is bliss.
Wow, you really are the most ******** person on Smashboards. I really don't like people like you. M2K IS THE BEST DDD!! It's not an opinion, it's fact. I don't think you understand just how good M2K is at Smash compared to the rest of the entire world.

And yes, if M2K travelled to Europe, he would most likely **** you all.

Dopey

Smash Lord
im the best ddd that doesnt chain grab. and if u doubt it ill chain grab u. LOL

gg

dddope son

pockyD

Smash Legend
also money isn't how good you are, I've only won about 3000 on brawl because I only win like 200ish a tourney (I think I've been to about 14 tourneys by now or so, or something like that) cuz of where I live, but up to this point I've been the most consistent of the top players (I personally think Azen is the best at the game though, but some think I'm better; I'm talking about people that actually have a valid opinion of it that know us both).
you can bump that by 2k and show the west coast what's up by coming to this

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes i'm obviously "calling him out"

as if I wasn't the first one to say m2k was the best dedede in this thread, without even ever having played him or seen him play

also as if i'm not just trying to plug a tournament that i'll be going to

and that aero will probably be going to also

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
yes i'm obviously "calling him out"

as if I wasn't the first one to say m2k was the best dedede in this thread, without even ever having played him or seen him play

also as if i'm not just trying to plug a tournament that i'll be going to

and that aero will probably be going to also
Don't take it personal. I was joking =[

BTW Desu is the best DDD in the world

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If you go based on tournament results its m2k and tournament results are all that matter

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i am the best ddd by far, (definitely on east coast, the only other high ranking DDD I heard of is Aero) i win tourneys with him all the time, and when dsf was over i won like 90% of my matches vs his snake with him (he doesn't motor slide enough), (i won about 80% with MK) i beat azen the last 4 sets (close sets though) using ddd/mk, and for the past few months ive won everything solely using ddd/mk, i can't believe there is any argument over this at all, tourney results speak for themselves

edit - oh yeah the only vids are online is some extremely super old match right when the game came out, and my first set (of the 4 sets we ever played) vs azens lucario and i wasn't even playing that good in it. Azen got better too, but the point is that you guys don't have any idea what you are talking about or hardly anything that I do. If you don't bair camp vs lucario his moves go through yours, my other C3 set with Azen was much more interesting cuz both of us were doing a lot more different things, but sadly that one wasn't recorded. I also usually win with MK in the tourney but it goes back and forth I barely have an advantage it's always last stock games so far.

Swallowcide NEVER works vs anyone that's decent, the best way to win with DDD is to camp with bairs and be smart with grabs (and for now, most ppl don't realize how gay brawl dodges are yet so in the future im probably doing them less). When you are coming down from the air after bair camping, you can either grab or, what I usually do, is reverse swallow because people run into it. I know a lot more about small things than shown on old youtube videos, and I learn stuff randomly all the time. Maybe people shouldn't just assume things and let tourney results and playing people in person speak for themselves. The only people that think I'm overrated (and like half the ppl think I'm overrated) is people that don't know me, and base things on dumb reasons.

on my brawl game that i've had since the US release my total combined play time is about 120 hours. Brawl is not fun alone, I never play alone, I play at tourneys, learn from tourneys, and improve from experience.

I seriously can't believe the stupid things I'm reading, it just shows smashboards ignorance and how little you guys really know about anything. EVERYTHING you guys are concluding is from one old ugly set vs Azen, if you knew ANYTHING you wouldn't say the stuff you do like how I'm boring and all i do is CG and swallowcide (wow @ swallowcide). I learn games fast because that's all I spent my early childhood years on, that's why I'm good at them, and that's why I can learn them fast.

THIS is why you guys don't see me post on the forums much, a lot of the stuff said is ********, so I usually don't even bother unless I'm really bored like I am right now.

also money isn't how good you are, I've only won about 3000 on brawl because I only win like 200ish a tourney (I think I've been to about 14 tourneys by now or so, or something like that) cuz of where I live, but up to this point I've been the most consistent of the top players (I personally think Azen is the best at the game though, but some think I'm better; I'm talking about people that actually have a valid opinion of it that know us both).

Caaaaaaaaaaaalm down lol <3

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I had the opportunity to go against him in a Tourney... never again >__>
I played with him all night tonight. We are pretty much even. Switching matches. His metaknight is better than his DDD though. Against my Diddy anyways. If you live in GA then come to the tournament I'm having hosted at Dacula Play n trade on Aug 9th =]

Dopey

Smash Lord
cant wait to own these kids LOL come to the MW where the real players are like anther and NOJ

Dopey

Smash Lord
"then why post here?"

because hes fuking NEO son thats why LOL

Met

Smash Ace
hahah yeah thats him the best roy neo and yeah his marth is real real good. got fourth i think at CH3 the one that dsf went to.... east coast son.

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
where can i find neo and Aero matches online???? I can only find some Aero for doubles w/ Ripn or something like that. But i'd like to see them for certain matchups like falco, pika, and meta

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ya im gonna be recording matches within the next week or so and ill have plenty of matchups on youtube soon :)

Top Bottom