• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
Well my main is in (If you can't guess then you need help). The only one I would really be disappointed in not being playable would be Little Mac (NES version). I seriously think he should be playable above all else. Besides the original characters I would just shrug to what happens to them.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would be dissapointed if there wasn't a new pokemon! (thats reasonable right?)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'd actually be surprised as heck if he wasn't in! Ganondorf, that is. Even though he was a clone, he was pretty cool if you mastered him. Yet they did advertise him with the sword like you could use it. They should add the blade if he's in Brawl.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
i am gona cry bc i heard that ike is gona replace marth. i really hope that not true. (unless ofcouse he plays the same). and i really wanted deoxys to be a playable char, things just aren't going my way :(

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't think Ike is going to replace Marth, unless Sakurai thinks that 3 FE chars are a lot(Yeah... i'm hoping for the BK).

Shuma

Smash Hero
probably are they can't have 3 copies. i would be weird. like mew, mewtwo and lucario.
Ok, first than all, Mew was never in a smash game(not PC), and he's nothing like mewtwo... well maybe a little, but Lucario and Mewtwo cannot be compared.

And how are Marth, Ike and BK Copies?

Marth is Fast, Ike should be medium(sort of like Link, i guess) and BK Heavy heavy swoardsmen(we don't have anyone like this in Smash).

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, I wouldn't be bothered...

Sure, I really want characters like Midna, Little Mac, King Dedede, Lucario, etc, etc to be in Brawl but if they weren't in Brawl then there would surely be other awesome characters to take their placed. I'd live.

Gaudion

Smash Apprentice
They already re-introduced Bowser, so I really don't have any reason to be upset anymore. Anyone else they announce from here on in is just a target for my Koopa Klaw. They'd have to introduce someone really spectacularly in line with my fanboyism to get me to drop the big guy, and I can't really think of anyone that's not a third party with enough widespread recognition and popularity to get the job done.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I'ma be supa pissed if krystal (and the whole starfox team) and lucario aren't in it as playable characters. i also wan't waluigi to b in it.
i 'm also gonna b a lil pissed if any other characters that i wan't in brawl turn out to b assisstant trophies. i hate that, its like torchure.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
Blaziken but most likly he is a pokeball pokemon

but at least i have Link the best sword man of melee

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Luigi.

As for new characters. I'd be pretty sad if Paper Mario and King Dedede didn't make it.

I'd also be really upset if a Golden Sun character didn't make it in.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Roy, g&w, ice climbers, wind waker link, skull kid, sheik, falco, and a pokemon fighter dude (like lucario or blaziken)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
*Updated upset list*

CRAZY HAND! I actually liked him... a bit different than fighting just master hand all the time.

Although not a character, a reference to Bee Mario. I'm amazed they brought suits back to the mario series.

K. Rool or one of his three forms from the country series.

Diddy Kong

Human Vaati

Sonic

Paper Mario (My fav, but a moveset seems odd)

Count Bleck (Same reason)

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
I'll be disappointed if Marth or the ICs don't return to Brawl. I'm pretty sure they will, but there's always that chance.

I'll be disappointed if Captain Olimar, Diddy Kong, and Krystal aren't playable.

I'll be disappointed if Blaziken and Jody Summer are made into playable characters. Either give the added F-Zero rep to Black Shadow, or keep Falcon solo.

I was disappointed when Goroh was turned into an item, but now I'm hoping for Black Shadow to join Falcon. As long as BS is unique and not Luigified.

DuoKaizane

Smash Cadet
Nintendo has provided us an EXCELLENT game two times around.
I'm not one to beg for returning characters, or ones _I_ may believe to deserve a spot, because I'm sure whatever they decide on will be perfect.

-DuoKaizane

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I play as fox, so nothing will disappoint if others won't be on SSBB. However, my friend plays as Cpt. Falcon, and if the rumors of him not being on SSBB are true, my friend won't be able to play me any more, at least not as well.

Now that would be a bummer for me, and surely others are in the same kind of situation.

What ever happens, I just hope all the characters in Melee are in Brawl and I don't really care much about the new ones only because nobody is used to them yet.

Seriously, why would they even think about excluding some of the characters that were in the last two SSB?

Top Bottom