• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the most badass looking SPIKE in the game...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
zelda big toe meteor o' death
or
TL
D3
weegee taunt
snake axe kick

definately not
falco
kirby
lucas
...wait does pit have one? if so not his either...

n3g4t1v3

Smash Cadet
I like lucas's spike, but it is very hard to do to get all four hitboxes connected including the downward one. But for the most badass spike EVER, ness from 64.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
whos ness from 64? isnt that lucas u mean?
well the best spike from 64 is kirby, cuz i didnt even know his dair was a spike till like 2 days ago and ive played this game sence like 5th grade hah.
o well im stupid

hmmm das boot...i like that

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
I agree with the Falcon Dair(In Melee, NIPPLE SPIKE FTW!!!)
I'm gonna be an outsider and say R.O.B.'s spike is the most badass!
Nothing feels better than shotgunning the flames of ur treadz and sending your opponent right back into the dirt.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
i kow lucas wasnt in 64, but i bet u feel special pointing that out, like u contribuated something,,,,gave something back to this generic community. hah well u didnt nerd, u didnt at all

PS because it was a given to everyone that i was joking, cept you are a bit slower it seems

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
i kow lucas wasnt in 64, but i bet u feel special pointing that out, like u contribuated something,,,,gave something back to this generic community. hah well u didnt nerd, u didnt at all

PS because it was a given to everyone that i was joking, cept you are a bit slower it seems
What a ****!

and i change my answer to rob

you didn't contribute, and calling somebody a nerd on 1. a message board 2. a video game message board is ********, seriously we're all nerds. Just think of yourself as a successful troll and move on. Let somebody else point it out and stop being a ****.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i dont know why you wouldnt want your thread stickied i mean it is epicsauce.
please tell me why

gannon has the best spike ever its so unbeleivably strong its pwns.

Veggi

Smash Champion

What? What you said looked nothing like a joke. Next time you make a comment, don't make things up. It makes you look like an idiot. Actually I forgot about this post until this thread got bumped again. Come to think of it, I could say that exact same thing back to you and it would make just as much sense. Now I make the useless comments?

Also for the benefit of everyone that has to read your garbage you put into this forum. Talk correctly, it takes just as much time and people can read your comments in less than two minutes.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
as always i agree with every one but the OP...
dude i ****ing hate you
dude are you trying to get this locked???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom