• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you wish you were good at?

Deboog

Smash Cadet
Which character would you like to be a pro at? If you could magically become the best in the world at a character in SSBB, who would it be? Try to keep this fun. If you say Metaknight because he wins tourneys, that ok, but is winning tourneys all you care about?

For me, Mario. His cape and F.L.U.D.D. make him one of the best gimpers and most interesting characters.

Lucario1337

Smash Journeyman
No i seriously hate mk, i rather quit brawl then be a MK main. Of course im baised towards the char im maining, so what if i lose to the other tops, i'll still beat a lot of other people if i was the best with Fox.

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
Ice climbers

I dreamt that a master ice climber would show up, making a single grab turn into like 500 %, 3-stocked perfectly.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Diddy of course :p he has like 3 different infinites and for 2 of them you only need 1 banana
1 good read will mean a stock if you can do it perfectly... ice climbers will be outclassed

Pikachu24

Smash Cadet
im as good with pikachu as 5ive and bking but not like anther hes insane. so i wish i could play pikachu JUST LIKE ANTHER but also i wanna play sonic hes just too fast and there arent many combos.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Characters that I already play and want to get really good with:
Peach
Zelda
and Peach
Oh yeah, Peach.
Peach btw.
Zelda.
Peach.

Peachy!

Character with whom I suck badly but want to get at least good:
Sheik
Samus

Yeah yeah, they're all chicks, I've noticed that.

:052:

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
That song got stuck in my head after I posted that. What is your avatar?

And obviously Ganondorf. Imagine facing a ganon so good, he can approach... O_O

TheBrownFox

Smash Rookie
I would be pro at MK, but I suck with him. I main pikachu right now, but suck because I just started brawl (I still play melee)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmm, I'd have to say Sonic.
But Falcon is good, i'm 14 though, so i'm not manly enough to go for that just yet :p

Top Bottom