• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Do You Wann See Team?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yeah our chemistry wasn't good at all, but i think it's cuz we played NO friendlies beforehand at all lol. I played like 50 friendlies w/ Tai but none w/ axe before the tournament. My favorite teammate so far is definitely Armada (Jman's prime was good but he is really rusty atm and he's really bad at fighting Mango head to head) but Mango still owes me teaming at a national (next genesis or apex) since i paid his plane ticket to apex 2010 so that should be fun too

D

Deleted member

I'd like to see Armada (Peach) and Mew2King (Fox) against Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) and Dr Peepee (Fox) and if I can get kevin to cave in to my whims, FC is going to have an awesome finals set this august.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hbox isn't going to do it LOL

and yeah I didn't think axe m2k would be a good team but I didn't say it would be either

I just wanted some sick backthrow LOL

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Teaming with M2K taught me a lot about how to approach teams. Though I wish Armada would teach me some more stuff ;)

PS I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS ADAM

PPS <3

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Yoshi is horrible in teams. You must be American to think teams is double-singles.

Yeah, I said it =)

D

Deleted member

hbox isn't going to do it LOL

and yeah I didn't think axe m2k would be a good team but I didn't say it would be either

I just wanted some sick backthrow LOL
he might once he sees how good you've become. or will become. whatever. **** english.

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi is horrible in teams. You must be American to think teams is double-singles.

Yeah, I said it =)
But who doesn't want to see double Yoshi?
BTW I am American, you guessed right. But I only found out about competitive melee a few months ago, am too young to go tourneys without parental permission, and probably would get wrecked by just about anyone. So I'm too much of a noob to know much about this at all.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
But who doesn't want to see double Yoshi?
BTW I am American, you guessed right. But I only found out about competitive melee a few months ago, am too young to go tourneys without parental permission, and probably would get wrecked by just about anyone. So I'm too much of a noob to know much about this at all.
My point was that double Yoshi would mostly just be watching two singles matches at the same time, with the occasional interference from the other fight going on.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I've watched vids from plup and Hbox and I have to say that they have some good spacing. I don't think it would be "ugh" at all.

Yea Javi and Tuga would be great. On day two of apex 2012 I teamed with Reno against Javi and Shiz, and I have to say they ***** us lol. I can only imagine what Javi would do with his Twin brother.

strawhats

Smash Master
Javi + Lovage
Javi + Dark
Dark +Lovage

all for the same reasons PP mentioned earlier...to watch blue lights special in between stocks.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Im only saying Ugh to two Samus/puff teams because matches involving those characters are generally pretty long...

Would be interesting though dont get me wrong :p
I guess your right . It would turn out to be a long brawl match lol. It would be hard to get a rest from ether jigg. And both samus would camp hella hard.

j00t

Smash Champion
Taj+HugS: put two incredibly smart old-school styles together and watch them outfox and outmaneuver everyone.
PP+Twitch: because brotherly love should never be underestimated
Tope+Cyrain: reunited and it feels so good!
Lovage+s2j: ^same reason as above.
j00t+Cosmo: cause it'd be hilarious seeing G&W/Zelda win MW teams tournaments
Westballz+MacD: the winning potential for this combo is ridiculous

:)
That would be hilarious but I really don't like playing teams.

Mahone

Smash Champion
i would like to see me and armada team because then i might make some money and be able to buy things i would enjoy

TheGoat

Smash Ace
nobody, teams arent fun to watch, lets make tournaments only singles plz

Top Bottom