• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you guys main other than sheik?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i'm in a bit of a maining dilemma lol so as of now i've got a few potential main's that i'm experimenting with including sheik.

fox
game and watch
yoshi
Donkey Kong

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Zelda, because it's hilarious when someone counterpicks you as Sheik, but then you change to Zelda.

...also, Marth, Wolf, Pit.

(P.S. Not that anyone really needs to counterpick Sheik, but in some cases it can be useful as a character deception.)

...I had someone get kind of pissed at me for that once, was kinda funny.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Zelda (obviuosly) and pikachu... because pika is way too fun to play.

Ganon on occasions because a heavy character can throw people off if they are beating you.

Micahc

Smash Ace
I dunno, I'm trying to find a secondary. I'm leaning towards Marth and Squirtle ATM...

popsofctown

Smash Champion
My other main is Zelda. I think i'm better with Zelda than with Sheik, my friend begs to differ.

After that, I've got my Bowser and Ness. But I'm dropping Ness, due to tournament viability issues, and my total lack of skill with the yoyo.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Zelda, mainly.

Otherwise, Samus. I'm trying to get to grips with ZSS.

I REALLYYYY want to learn ToonLink and Captain Falcon.

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
Main: Sheik / Zelda (if that wasn't obvious enough)
Secondary: Peach / Samus (Not ZSS)
Fun: Snake / Ganondorf

Haven't decided whether or not I want Peach or Samus to be my secondary, I'm still experimenting with them. They both play similar to Sheik when it comes to utilizing all of their moves for a balanced game. I love working with these under-developed characters since they have a lot that can make up for their inability to kill. It'll provide me with a nice advantage in matchups as the contrasting playstyle when compared to Sheik will definitely throw off the opponent.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Main: Sheik / Zelda (if that wasn't obvious enough)
Secondary: Peach / Samus (Not ZSS)
Fun: Snake / Ganondorf

Haven't decided whether or not I want Peach or Samus to be my secondary, I'm still experimenting with them. They both play similar to Sheik when it comes to utilizing all of their moves for a balanced game. I love working with these under-developed characters since they have a lot that can make up for their inability to kill. It'll provide me with a nice advantage in matchups as the contrasting playstyle when compared to Sheik will definitely throw off the opponent.
Don't play samus, thats the only advice I have for you lol..

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
Don't play samus, thats the only advice I have for you lol..
Heh, I have been having some trouble with Samus, but I feel I just haven't gotten used to her yet. The spacing is definitely tough-- its good practice though. Getting down those Missile Cancels and Z-Air edge-guarding is also not an easy task. Hate how her roll is still garbage :( But I just can't resist zapping people with her Z-Air and meteoring people with her D-Air. I'll continue to give her a try until I can't take it anymore. haha

ADHD

Smash Hero
Heh, I have been having some trouble with Samus, but I feel I just haven't gotten used to her yet. The spacing is definitely tough-- its good practice though. Getting down those Missile Cancels and Z-Air edge-guarding is also not an easy task. Hate how her roll is still garbage :( But I just can't resist zapping people with her Z-Air and meteoring people with her D-Air. I'll continue to give her a try until I can't take it anymore. haha
Bombs are amazing though for shield pressure and especially against meta too.

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
I am going through a main-character-crisis also. At one point, I was a Captain Falcon at first before I got competitive in brawl, then Marth, then Wolf, then..Lucario..

Though right now Mains
Sheik/Zelda
Lucario
Wolf

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Other than shiek/zelda, I play as Link, TL, Pikachu, and DDD. Also, sometimes Luigi.

Top Bottom