• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who did you main before Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Just curious to know, who did you main before Sonic(seeing how he only appeared in Brawl)? I just want to see what kind of variety there is in prior-main character choices. Personally I mained Ness.

kaminari

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon and Link, mostly.

Messed around with Mewtwo because I could make him work well and anger my friends.

I, too, played a lot of Melee.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Melee: Pikachu
Brawl: Pokemon Trainer, but now I alternate between PT and Sonic.

AgentAO

Smash Journeyman
In melee, mostly Jigglypuff and I messed around a bit with fox.

With Brawl, it was straight to Sonic as soon as we unlocked him.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hm, a lot of similar mains, especially Falcon and Link...pretty good number of Pikachu's and space animals. I was kind of expecting Falcon but didn't think they're would be that many Links.

Hah, and only one other Ness mainer besides myself

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its pretty ironic, by the time i started placing in tourneys in melee, i was maining ganon, i played doc as well, but i dropped him later b/c he didnt fit my playstyle. than i picked up falco as a 2nd, cause sometimes, you just need lazorz, but yea for the most part it was alll ganon, and i was the best ganon in my area.

and now im the best sonic in my area, go figure...

___X___

Smash Lord
Melee: FALCO
BRAWL: always mained sonic, he was the first character i ever played in brawl, i <3 him.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Wait, you mean there are characters in Brawl that you can play as other than Sonic?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Marth, Samus, Shiek. In that order.

Stilll play with Marth and Shiek, not so much Samus.

disguy

Smash Cadet
In melee I mained sheik and dr. mario. In brawl before unlocking sonic, I mainly used pit and pt.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Marth in melee and I went straight to sonic in brawl, but I used Ike a ton in subspace beforehand and I still use him a bit. I used kirby alot in the original and starting out with melee.

RedBoo

Smash Rookie
Had the game for exactly 9 days and i've already switched from DDD to Sonic... but he is incredibly fun to play, and these forums are a lot funnier than the ddd imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom