• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Gamecube Controller(3m cable) available for pre-order @ Play-Asia

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mine shipped today!

$77 for two controllers...a little excessive, I hope these last longer than my other ones.

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
What I also noticed is that this site has the old color GC controllers, (Jet Black, Purple, Spice Orange) ones you cant get anymore. Anyone ordered one of these yet? even if they are a little more?

Worse comes to worse i can order the Gamebit http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-28-49-en-70-140.html
and then paint the controllers.

Edit: Ended up buying 2 of them. I cant wait for them to show up. and yea $77 is a bit pricey but it would be worth it to not lose a Wii due to short cable. Bought one to use at tournaments and one at home.

Genghis Krahn

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. If it comes to Canada I might just have to get one. Doubt I'll order it online though. I don't really use the GC controller much, but this is hot enough that I would give it a shot.

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
went to a tournament last Sunday and there were two other smashers with these controllers. It was awesome, people would walk in front of us though if we used the whole length XD they didnt think we were in the Match. Lucky it happened during Casual Friendlies

Dan_X

Smash Lord
are there currently any coupons that I can use?? I'm thinking about getting 2. Also, is this the only way that one can get these controllers? They aren't available in the US??

linkx3728

Smash Rookie
really i see no use in this at all, sure it's new and shiny and in a new color and is 10 feet, but i like my silver, 6 year old controller all the same, *hugs silver controller*

Ørion

Smash Ace
Just got mine in :) Its amazing! The long cord is perfect for me and means I don't have to sit on the floor, I can actually tell a significant difference between this and my wavebird (granted, my wavebird was very old and I think starting to die), and the color is awesome, it's very smooth and matches the wii. WELL WORTH THE MONEY, I would recommend to anyone.

Edds

Smash Ace
got mine a few weeks ago. and i must say it feels different from my 5year old gamecube controller.

Top Bottom