• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Gamecube Controller(3m cable) available for pre-order @ Play-Asia

bigshooter3

Smash Rookie
CLICKY

For you Brawl fans that prefer the GC controller, this is perfect. No input delay that's inherent with Wavebirds, and an extra long cord.

The cord is 3 meters in length, which is 9'10" or so.

Who knows if it will come to the U.S.? So i decided to order two of them. Shipping is a little pricey, but my Wavebird and regular GC controller are just about shot and my GC controller extension is lousy.

Coupon Code: VD-ZOQ-XRZ
$5 off when you spend more than $50

There are some other coupon codes that you can search for, but that's the one I used.

Don't post very often... so I hope it was useful.

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
Gettin one of these, or two. The longer cable will be a godsend, I'm always tipping over my freaking wii cause the cables too short.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Woah, its white! And 10ft cord WOAH! This thing is HAWT! I may be soon in need of GC controllers so this is a good thing to keep in mind.

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
aww man, i have to wait til friday (payday), i just spent money ordering LED's to mod stuff.. lol
Thanks for the info! ill be sure to pre-order asap

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Can someone confirm if it works just as well as the first party Nintendo cons.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
This might sound like a dumb question, but would that Japan imported controller be compatable with an American Wii?

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
God dammit and here I am with a new Classic Controller I bought last week since Gamecube Controllers are a **** rarity nowadays.
Bah humbug I say.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I don't think I want to pay $25 and shipping for a controller...I mean, it's REALLY nice and all, but not worth $30ish.

Ninjack

Smash Cadet
i'm picking up one of these, i read that japan where bringing this out about a week ago on maxconsole.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I still haven't seen a Nintendo-branded white gamecube controller on ebay...only the off-brands.

Can someone post an ebay link to one?

For 1.50 pounds each, I can't say no.

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
Most awesome find man, thanks for posting. And looking at the price, it's pretty much what you'd be paying for a brand new GC controller here in the US even after shipping. A simple "must have" in my book :D

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
It looks like these cheap controllers on Ebay UK are third party controllers. They don't have the "Nintendo GAMECUBE" logo on them. Just search for "white gamecube controller" and you should find them.

Top Bottom