• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which pokemon do you think resembles you the most?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I couldn't find a thread for this so here it goes: Which pokemon resembles you the most?

I have a list:

Snorlax (I am extremely lazy and like to sleep alot)
Spinda (... Im really clumsy)
All turtle pokemon (I am really slow at doing things)
Meowth (I like shiny objects :D)
Munchlax (I love to eat)
Skuntank/Stunky (I smell bad....... yeah Im not a showering guy)
Grumpig (Might as well call me a pig)

So as you can see you can tell Im a pig when it comes to exercise and hygene...

So yeah your turn

Riddle

Smash Lord
Why are all of yours negative roacherman...

uhhh I would say Alakazam. I'm smart but not phsically imposing at all. I can also bend spoons with my mind.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
As far as physical attributes go, I'd have to say Machoke Noctowl.

As far as personality, I dunno. Probably Snorlax because sleeping is #1 on my hobbies list, eating coming in at a close second.

Mewter

Smash Master
Mewtwo! Because I killed everyone dearest to me when I found out I was a clone of the real me. :mad:

Just kidding. Maybe something tame like... Abra... before the physical/special split. :p
Or after. It doesn't matter. Abra is just a harmless telekinetic fox/cat/potato.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

uhhh I would say Alakazam. I'm smart but not phsically imposing at all. I can also bend spoons with my mind.
Loving shiny objects and eating aren't necessarily negative..

As for me, on appearances I would say Weavile in terms of build (skinny) and speed (fast).

For attributes Snorlax (sleeping and eating), Gallade (sportmanship) and Kadabra (smart) fit the bill.

Note: I'm no Alakazam. Skipping a grade does not qualify me as one.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

I don't see how any of these things are negatives

I really am lazy, even my parents complain to me saying to get off the **** bed

Im so slow at crap. When I eat it takes me about 10 minutes more to finish after everybody finishes (well I chew my food OK!!!!)

I like shiny stuff.... how is that negative

I like to eat, but Im skinny. So wut?

Ima pig seriously, look around my room and you know what I mean. Plus I hate showers

Im clumsy..........................

I just remembered another

Slowpoke: Im extremely slow at getting stuff and most of the time make a fool of myself when I don't get something.

Slowbro: Im smart when i want to be smart ok?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Slowking.

relatively smart, lazy as hell, and can use Nasty Plot.

that picture is ****ing amazing.

Riddle

Smash Lord
@roacherman too lazy to quote

they obviously weren't alll negative but a lot of them were

@terywj

you skipped a grade? tahts cool.

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
Pikachu! cuz i'm just that smexy jk :laugh:
But all jokes aside I guess I would have to be a *sigh* Butterfree i'm fragile :urg: but I have my moments were im courageous and loyal so im a Arcanine to YAY:laugh:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mewtwo! Because I killed everyone dearest to me when I found out I was a clone of the real me. :mad:
That made me laugh, at the thought of that entire situation actually happening to a person.

Anyways, I think Cubone resembles me the best, as every Pokémon personality test I've ever taken has told me. (One on the internet, two of them were the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team quiz...twice.)

Basically, I'm kind of a lonely person (more in that I enjoy being alone than in that I usually am alone, as I'm not), I'm pessimistic, and I'm not very social. Mostly because I'm incredibly awkward when I don't know someone very well. It's a wonder that I manage to work in retail without issues, come to think of it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Arceus.

Seriously, every thread that begins with Which pokemon.../what pokemon... I answer with Arceus, because it's always the most lolriffic.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Mr. Mime because I think sweeping is cool and i have frostbite on my hands so I wear gloves a lot :3

The Star King

Smash Hero
Someone would choose Arceus not for appearance, but because he's GOD. Besides, he can look like anything he wants to, I mean, he's GOD.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Let's qupte a good friend of mine, shall we?

Arceus is trash and does not exist. Stop thinking it's God. If it was the God of Pokemon, it simply could not be defeated. That's merely how people view it in comparison to others. GAH, I really hate it. Anyways..
-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Arceus: The Alpha Pokemon

He created the universe, then created Pokemon, then stopped giving a muk.

Reminds me of a certain religion that starts with a Ch.

If Arceus was a god, trust me, GF would EXAGGERATE him as one, Arceus would be carved into your muking hat for god sakes. For items, it wouldn't be Choice Scarf, it'd be Choice Scarceus.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If you're trying to criticise Chrsitianity, I'll protect what I believe in my saying Arceus didn't send his "offspring" to die for the Pokemon world. So yeah Arceus stopped giving a Muk, but not the Christian god.

But let's leave the argument at that.

-Terywj

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Arceus is indeed a god, but a benevolent one, and advocates playing fair. Thus, he adjusts his stats when fighting, as with that of every other Pokemon. In actuallity he has a 256 base in each stat (just to break the rule of the game).

That's the only explanation why so many ****** Pokemon are garbage: Arceus is a tad bit jealous.

Spire

III
BRoomer
My friends agreed that I'm like Alakazam. I won't argue that.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You know, you've actually got to wonder...

Arceus's Diamond Pokédex entry says that it is "the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms"...but it IS prefaced with "It is described in mythology as".

Maybe people just liked it and it really has no significance at all whatsoever aside from being powerful and being able to change types.

Mewter

Smash Master
You know, you've actually got to wonder...

Arceus's Diamond Pokédex entry says that it is "the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms"...but it IS prefaced with "It is described in mythology as".

Maybe people just liked it and it really has no significance at all whatsoever aside from being powerful and being able to change types.
^This.

For now, it's a really powerful, super agile Pokemon. That's all until Nintendo removes the "according to mythology" parts.
Not to say it's the only Pokemon super-being though *points to Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina along with any future potential Arceus-level counterparts*.

Personally, I think it's just pretending to be weak to be fair to all the other ubers. :p
Plus, its voice-dubbing in the Japanese movie is pretty awesome.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Charmander or Sneasel. Im thin; love to eat, energetic, but only when im happy; naive; stronger than I appear; and always seem innocent, even when I'm not.

Top Bottom