• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which pokemon do you think resembles you the most?

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
Dragonite probably describes me best: A benevolent, intellegent person, a tad fat, and somewhat of a loner. If only Dragonite had a temper...

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
Chatot. I am undoubtedly Chatot. Except when I use Chatter, my confusion rate is 110%. And it deals damage to soundproof as if I had Mold Breaker.

My only friends have Own Tempo.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm probably like Machop...a cynical, overworked Machop... :laugh:
But yeah, probably like a mix between Machop and Abra... Fit, not at all intimidating by eye, overworked, and always sleeping.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I think I'm a mix of Psyduck and Slowking. I'm really intelligent, but my mind is so jumbled most of the time that you wouldn't think so. I also get headaches a lot, and I like the water (although I'm not a big fan of swimming, strangely).

I merely mentioned Slowking because it counteracts Psyduck's usual lack of intelligence. Oh yeah, and I tend to like to do things at a more patient pace. Soo...Slowking.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh yeah, that's a negative for me too...but that's more Slowpoke's thing anyway. I don't believe Slowking can fish with much success (the tail kinda gets much wider upon evolution).

I'm vegetarian and against the killing of animals. I don't even kill bugs and spiders. :\

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh no, it's nothing like that. I'm the type of person that just kinda does my own thing and lets others do their own thing as well. I even endorse what you do sometimes, actually. The only reason why I'll ever not like someone who eats meat is if they're the type that acts like you did something wrong and tries to lecture you about it.

My dad fits that type, and I basically haven't seen him for two years and still don't really care if I do see him (although there is more to that, but it's still a major reason why). I'm not going to dwell on that any longer though. It's just an example.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You can't make your posts epic or Spire will infract you for it.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Empoleon, Im a fanatic for swimming and penguins
or perhaps a Starmie?

Edit: whoops forgot psyduck, I get headaches like crazy

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
Dunsparce: borderline useless but really dang lucky.

REALLY LUCKY. I use metronome teams for crying out loud.

Riddle

Smash Lord
lol I convinced someone on the OU ladder that my metronome team got to 17th on the Ubers ladder. Yes I laddered with that team. Writer was there he can back me up. Never play writer at metronome though. He always gets stealth rock.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Abra. I am very smart, but most of the time I'm too lazy to actually show it. No I mean seriously, when I show off my smarts, people are like WHOA!!! I know a lot of stuff that other people in my class don't expect me to know. For example, I am the only person who actually knew who Churchill was.... I love wikipedia ^^

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Abra. I am very smart, but most of the time I'm too lazy to actually show it. No I mean seriously, when I show off my smarts, people are like WHOA!!! I know a lot of stuff that other people in my class don't expect me to know. For example, I am the only person who actually knew who Churchill was.... I love wikipedia ^^
Kinda fits me, except i can be kinda devious, but no one can tell :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Devious where you are able to manipulate your friends in that kind of devious way? Or more like mischievous?

Because with some of my friends, I do know how to manipulate them, but I am not the kind of person who uses their friends

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I only manipulate may parents, not freinds :p
But I meant mischievious, can always keep a secret Etc.
the best part is, no one knows it....except you people XD

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
lol I convinced someone on the OU ladder that my metronome team got to 17th on the Ubers ladder. Yes I laddered with that team. Writer was there he can back me up. Never play writer at metronome though. He always gets stealth rock.
Considering someone bumped this, I'm totally confirming this. It was hilarious. :laugh:

And even though it's likely Thunda-Moo won't see this thread again, I love Metronome battles too. And I've also been known to get Toxic Spikes (along with SR) rather frequently as well. Of course, I also tend to use every suicide move in the book too, so it all makes up for it. ;-;

Top Bottom