• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters do you find most entertaining to watch?

ILM

Smash Journeyman
The title explains itself well enough. Earlier I was watching some smash videos, and I've noticed I enjoy watching matches with certain characters much more. For me, it'd probably be:

1. Ice Climbers - High level icies get rediculous grab combos, and who doesn't love watching 0 to deaths?

2. Marth - I've always loved Marth (she's the prettiest princess :troll:), and find the subtle movement and spacing that is crucial to hisher game fun to watch in action.

3. Spacies - Perfect Dark, anyone?

Everyone else is pretty much matchup dependant, although even the characters I enjoy watching most are boring sometimes (This comes to mind). So, Smashboards, who do you enjoy watching most?

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
1. Fox vs. Falco
2. Falcon vs. Fox
3. Marth vs Spacies
4. Sheik vs Spacies
5. Puff vs Fox
6. Falco dittos
7. Peach vs Falcon
8. Sheik vs Marth
9. Falco vs Puff
10. Ice Climbers vs spacies and Falcon
Basically I like everything except Fox dittos on certain stages (FD lol). Hate Sheik vs Puff. Low tiers are cool but Sheik vs low tier chaingrabable characters is boring. Falco vs Peach is pretty good too. Not everyhing up there is in order. I just started listing like after the first two. Falco vs Fox is the most exciting matchup in the game imo.

Wake

Smash Master
I like watching:

Peach vs Spacies
Marth vs Spacies
Peach vs Sheik
IC vs Spacies
Jiggs vs Fox
Marth vs Peach
Falcon vs Ganon
Peach vs Jiggs (yup)
Marth vs Marth

There's probably more since there are so many awesome matchups in this game...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The title explains itself well enough. Earlier I was watching some smash videos, and I've noticed I enjoy watching matches with certain characters much more. For me, it'd probably be:

1. Ice Climbers - High level icies get rediculous grab combos, and who doesn't love watching 0 to deaths?
Yeah!!!!!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I enjoy watching most high level play because I love analyzing why the players did x or y in z situation. and all of the spacing of high level play is soooo amazing.

ETWIST: DK vs. Falco is generally not entertaining. IMO the most entertaining match-up for DK is against Falcon because either way it's awesome combos.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Falcon is my favorite, but I also enjoy watching spacies. Low tiers are also really fun to watch, particularly really good Luigi and Ness players.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Yeah!!!!!!!!
I was actually thinking of some hand off thing you did on your stream when I was making this. I looked into icies a lot more after I watched your stuff. Good ****, really.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I enjoy watching most high level play because I love analyzing why the players did x or y in z situation. and all of the spacing of high level play is soooo amazing.

ETWIST: DK vs. Falco is generally not entertaining. IMO the most entertaining match-up for DK is against Falcon because either way it's awesome combos.
It's not until UAIR UAIR UAIR

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's not until UAIR UAIR UAIR
Even against Falcos of my skill level it's realllly rare I get a grab at this point in the metagame.

uair uair uair also gets boring eventually when you're the one doing them

TheGoat

Smash Ace
For me, just spacies, falcon, and ganon. Everyone else is too floaty and boring.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
No one likes to watch Ganon? lol..
I love watching yours!

I like watching good ICs (Fly and Wobbles are amazing), Fox, Falco, Marth and sometimes Sheik when really well played and Armada/Connor's Peach

Axe's Pikachu, Vectorman's Yoshi, Taj's Mewtwo and some other low tiers played by some persons are also amazingly cool to watch

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ganon, Pichu, Young Link, Mewtwo, and Donkey Kong are my favourite characters to watch.

Roy is also sometimes amusing.

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
Favorite to watch....

Mewtwo, Luigi, Falcon, Ganon, Falco, Ness, (Vman's) Yoshi, (Axe's) Pikachu, DK, and Mario. In no particular order.

A really slick Bowser can be really entertaining.

Top Bottom