• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character has the best and worst Final Smashes?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I also think Peach's FS is cute. I absolutely love its excution, wonderfully done, as was already clear, I mean it is Peach, right? One last word: Sweet! ^^
I still prefer other FS a bit more though.

yay i so agree with you

She puts you to sleep and heals herself. She's not very strong, so she couldn't send them very far. But I have to say that DK is the worst one.
what ever i don't care what the hell you say about her FS i will still love it for ever:p

AIM0001

Smash Lord

yay i so agree with you

what ever i don't care what the hell you say about her FS i will still love it for ever:p[/COLOR]

WARNING: Don't get this one started on Peaches Final Smash or this thread going to turn into the PEACHES FINAL SMASH THREAD DISCUSSION and then they'll send this thread over to the Peach character disscussion. :laugh:

Haha...... you're kidding, right? Tou have to. It's like the excorcist with glowing eyes. I'm surprised Sakurai didn't say "If you keep tapping A, you can get her head to turn all the way around!"-Kraid Guy

Haha Kraid Guy this was funny. :chuckle:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Luigi's final smash is the best, because even after the final smash, he's still Luigi.

Uhhhh I know you new n all but Luigi hasn't even been announced yet and therefore we don't even know what his final smash is yet.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
CORAX! *waves*

Best Final Smash: I'd have to say Ike's Aether. For one it looks tight, two he's invincible when you're in it, and three, other players in the match up can knock the crap out of the victim with there own combos.

Worst Final Smash: Peach's. I say this only because the FS itself doesn't cause any damage, you're just put to sleep.
Actually Peach's FS does do damage around 18-40% (Though nobody seems to notice = =). I pretty sure it depends on the opponents distance from the user.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Wario's has to be the best so far.

Sonic's Final Smash is the worst, because even after the final smash, he's still Sonic

How could you lambaste Pikachu's FS? Because it's similar to Sonic's? It's not like Sonic's necessarily came before Pikachu's - in fact, it probably didn't. So in all intents and purposes, Super Sonic should be the worst, not Volt Tackle.

And on top of that, why not Volt Tackle for Pikachu? Since the third generation, Volt Tackle has been a signature move of Pikachu's, but sending electricity everywhere has not been a signature move, either.

Anyway...

Best: Samus'. ZSS is just a great idea.

Funniest: Wario-Man. The Smash B situation is just hilarious.

Worst: Donkey Kong's. You get hit once, and then you just stay away.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Best: Bowser

Honorable Mentions: Sonic, Fox, Yoshi

Worst: DK

Bowser is definitely looking like his FS will kick some serious arse. He completely dominates the entire stage, and is practically invincible! Fox has a similar one, and seams to possibly tie with Bowsers. I like the ability to shoot projectiles! Yoshi and Sonic both gain the ability to fly freely and pummel foes. Pikachu's seems to have a lot of potential if wielded properly.

DK's FS looked kick *** when I first saw it. When seen in action, it disappointed me 100%!

Boxob

Smash Champion
Seriously though, Sonics' is good, just boring to watch.

I would say DK's the worst except for the fact that it could be used as an amazing edge guard. But other than that, it's bad.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I think that Kirby's Final smash is best, because as far as we know you cannot scape from it. also G Bowser is cool. In the worst I think that either pika's or DK's FS.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
The Good

1st best: Pit
2nd best: Lucas [as much as i don't wish it were]

The Bad

Middle Man 1: King Dedede [haha, Not perfect for life but it's still something
Middle Man 2: Ice Climbers [Home Court Advantage, and who said annoying still doesn't let you win?]

The Ugly

Second From Last For Gym Class: Peach
Last For Gym Class: Dk/Meta Knight [After getting the smash ball, the opponents will probably run till they have the combo set to get the smash back, so its nicer to have that range]

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Kenji's Final Smash Tier List

I'm going to try to make tier-list (sorta) for the FSs.
Feel free to argue against me, if it sounds like I'm completely wrong about something.
(Characters are not in order)

Bowser (Free stocks FTW)
Link (Free stock from one person FTW)
Pikachu (Massive damage, kills people)
Sonic (See Pikachu's)

High
Wario (If it turns out that you are invincible while doing this, then up to Top Tier for you Wario)
Samus (Awesome move that turns you into Zamus)
Ike (Good for teams)
Lucas (No real drawback, but not epic win)
Peach (Strategy is fun)
Kirby (See Lucas)

Middle
Pit (Kamikaze angels hurt in numbers, but are weak)
Mario (It's just a good move)
PT (See Mario's)
Fox (DO A BARREL ROLL! Also, see Lucas. This one is odd to place. :ohwell:)
Metaknight (Lack of range knocks it down)

Low
Ice Climbers (Just annoying)
Dedede (Weaker version of Pit's)
Yoshi (Meh.)
Zamus (Not awesome move that turns you into Samus)
Diddy (Heals enemies = not cool)

Bottom
Donkey Kong (Only hits you once, IF that)

Any comments?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The Good

1st best: Pit
2nd best: Lucas [as much as i don't wish it were]

The Bad

Middle Man 1: King Dedede [haha, Not perfect for life but it's still something
Middle Man 2: Ice Climbers [Home Court Advantage, and who said annoying still doesn't let you win?]

The Ugly

Second From Last For Gym Class: Peach
Last For Gym Class: Dk/Meta Knight [After getting the smash ball, the opponents will probably run till they have the combo set to get the smash back, so its nicer to have that range]
Doesn't Peach's cause like 30% damage for each character?

Top Bottom