• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character has the best and worst Final Smashes?

I'm going to try to make tier-list (sorta) for the FSs.
Feel free to argue against me, if it sounds like I'm completely wrong about something.
(Characters are not in order)

Bowser (Free stocks FTW)
Link (Free stock from one person FTW)
Pikachu (Massive damage, kills people)
Sonic (See Pikachu's)

High
Wario (If it turns out that you are invincible while doing this, then up to Top Tier for you Wario)
Samus (Awesome move that turns you into Zamus)
Ike (Good for teams)
Lucas (No real drawback, but not epic win)
Peach (Strategy is fun)
Kirby (See Lucas)

Middle
Pit (Kamikaze angels hurt in numbers, but are weak)
Mario (It's just a good move)
PT (See Mario's)
Fox (DO A BARREL ROLL! Also, see Lucas. This one is odd to place. :ohwell:)
Metaknight (Lack of range knocks it down)

Low
Ice Climbers (Just annoying)
Dedede (Weaker version of Pit's)
Yoshi (Meh.)
Zamus (Not awesome move that turns you into Samus)
Diddy (Heals enemies = not cool)

Bottom
Donkey Kong (Only hits you once, IF that)

Any comments?
I agree with all except Link's. It's not a guaranteed kill if the percent is low enough, just like Ike and Meta Knight. I might place Ice Climbers higher too.

Oh waaaaaaaaaaaiiit a minute. Yoshi, low? He should be chillin' with the high tier characters.

That is all.

Doesn't Peach's cause like 30% damage for each character?
No.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I agree with all except Link's. It's not a guaranteed kill if the percent is low enough, just like Ike and Meta Knight. I might place Ice Climbers higher too.

Oh waaaaaaaaaaaiiit a minute. Yoshi, low? He should be chillin' with the high tier characters.

That is all.

No.
Her Final Smash does unflinching damage (around 18-40%). It can be seen in this vid where she inflicts 38% and 37% to pit and diddy respectively. Check at 2:43 and 2:49 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwabRWyspbc
You can see her FS inflict damage all opponents here at 4:03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6VRFf1-OE

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well the Snakes Final Smash......Does anybody want to change their votes???

I'd say it's orginal but they already have a Kirby Airide item similar to this, but I still think its a good final smash. Since it gives you 12 rounds for ammo I wonder how strong each grenade is. But I'd say it looks pretty strong. It might be hard to hit but if the damage is as much as an impact as I think it is. It could possibly be one of the better final smashes.

Also we've seen the Olimar smash and it looks decent but since it's easy to get your opppents with this Final Smash it might be weaker then all the other ones. Until I see how bad the damage is I won't call it the weakest Final Smash yet.

Top Bottom