• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

AeroFalcon

Smash Rookie
I hate fighting Pits and Pikachus. Most of them spam alot. Not saying they all do, but I've faced a spammy Pit and it's REALLY annoying.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
^Gotta agree with that. Luckily, I don't find too many people who choose him for matches, his movement kind of confuses me sometimes.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
^Gotta agree with that. Luckily, I don't find too many people who choose him for matches, his movement kind of confuses me sometimes.
YESYESYESYESYES

also THIS!

I use to fight a G&W on a regular bases. As yoshi when I still mained him. ._. I hated this MU. G&W biggest weakness is being punishable. As yoshi I can't punish squat outta shield. I picked up a pocket snake just to make this MU a lil more bearable. I do second him though. He's so easy to use and so easy to bait people into doing things. >w>

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
well, i agree and disagree since i hate fighting g&w because he´s tilts get annoying to some point, but disagree because if you play as him and learn his fighting stile he´s easy to mindgame.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
G&W, DDD, Mk, luigi, and olimar. I got three stocked in a 1v1 against someone who used an olimar and hated him since. That was 2 years ago and ive gotten loads better but every olimar i face annoys me to death.

having to deal with olimar and the damage racking pikmin is too much not to mention his ridiculous grab range.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Falco. FREAKING Falco. Spam, spam, spam, spam, side-B. ******** jabs, chaingrab, Fsmash, UGH. MetaKnight sucks too and it's actually more difficult, but it's not as annoying as Falco.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I also hate fighting lvl 9 Luigi. That goddamn N Air gets me EVERYTIME. It's hitbox lasts for stupidly long (it doesn't help that my main is Sonic, so I'm always outpriorized by him)
N-air's are fun =P.

I hate fighting Lucas though. And G&W

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
In the hands of someone skilled, :ike: can be a pain in the ***.
And thats why I love to use Ike. though im much better with Snake, Ike will always remain my main. Nothing feels better than getting a F-smash off on and unsuspecting victim. Even if they did expect it it feels good none the less.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
:diddy:

I don't like the character itself, the match up (I play Meta Knight), the Bananas and his recovery. It's annoying.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
And thats why I love to use Ike. though im much better with Snake, Ike will always remain my main. Nothing feels better than getting a F-smash off on and unsuspecting victim. Even if they did expect it it feels good none the less.
i was an ike main, but then i changed to captain falcon so now i co-main ike and snake, and believe me............NOTHING FEELS BETTER THAN LANDING A REVERSE FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Dittos. I tend to overthink or predict wrong in dittos. I've learned to get over this in Falco dittos and marth dittos.

And if that's not a good enough answer: Marth. ):

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
PIT! I can't stand his voice.
He sure sounds a bit weird at times. :/

Anyway, as far as Brawl goes, Sonoc or Captain Falcon are two that I greatly dislike due to the fact they move way too fast for my Bowser, it's dofficult to land any kind of tilts on them, but it's okay though.

:phone:

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
It really depends on who I am playing as. I'm at least ok with almost all of the characters in the game to where I could counterpick anybody, but the one that comes to mind as universally annoying is Pikachu. I never really liked him, and his moves are just annoying. Wario is probably a close second.

juiey2

Smash Cadet
want a tip when playing against pikachus? go with lucas.

Pk fire, absorb the little shock balls, when he come close to you just up smash, but remember, pk fire and pk fire MORE

Top Bottom