• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
this thread is to let out all of your hate to some character that you hate to fight against, note that you must comment about which character you hate to fight, not the player that use him/her/it and why you hate it, example:

I hate to fight Olimar, his neutral air is just serious bussiness, and those stupidly strong pikmins just make it worse.

note that i loved the pikmin games, so COME ON let out all of your rage towards a character that piss you off! :mad:

Gangrian

Smash Rookie
For me it depends who I am playing with; if with Sheik I hate to see Pit, Mario and Luigi.

Marth, no one but CPU Mario and Luigi are annoying.

link2702

Smash Champion
meta*** and anyone who mains ice climbers...

seriously having to resort to ledge ****ing and timing out is boring as hell but ya have to against the damn eskimos...

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
TL. So many d-airs, so little time. It's like some of the TL players in Basic Brawl think that it's some sort of inescapable godsend, which drives them to use it. A lot.
For me, it's used roughly sixteen times in a course of two minutes.

N1CBeast

Smash Rookie
Olimar is probably one of the most annoying characters to fight against because of the pikman and it's hard for me to try to guess what attack he's doing. CPU Peach is annoying as well because she floats the entire time.

teva

Smash Cadet
Nes, i hated fighting him in the N64 game, dunno if he is in the newer ones but god he drove me crazy

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Olimar is probably one of the most annoying characters to fight against because of the pikman and it's hard for me to try to guess what attack he's doing. CPU Peach is annoying as well because she floats the entire time.
She floats a lot but she never mixes it up. Ground float Fair and if you dodge/shield it she'll fallow up with Nairs. The Pikmin can be annoying because he can use Pikmin toss fallowed with Fsmash and or grabs.

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Computer peach float attacks are so punishable when the computer uses em. =p i uptilt that ****!

Olimar is by faaar the most rage inducing. Stupid smashes, stupid U-air, stupid grab's, stupid random yellow pikmin that out prioritize my attacks and STUPID PURPLE PIKMIN UPSMASH! >:V

SO MUCH SALT! AHHH!

Soniccuz

Smash Cadet
Snake, I can't figure out what to do with him. It's not his explosives so much as his sliding attacks like usmash for one, and I know certain attacks can supposedly knock him off of cypher but, I've never really managed it.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Snake, I can't figure out what to do with him. It's not his explosives so much as his sliding attacks like usmash for one, and I know certain attacks can supposedly knock him off of cypher but, I've never really managed it.
because you´re a sonic player, sonic has the worst priority and lacks knockback, snake is stupidly easy with captain falcon (who aslo has bad priority but pretty good knockback)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
for me, when i play against olimar i just keep my nair hitbox out so all his stuff has zero priority

then i get grabbed and QQ

LOL

but seriously sheik's ac nair jab is so good against olimar

gabrielwoj

Smash Apprentice
Most hated?
I good item spammer... TOON LINK!!!!
I HATE SO MUCH TOON LINK! Everyone thinks it's better than Link, but it's not...

Those I most hate:
1- Toon Link
2- Bowser (even I own much, it's pretty odd to fight)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
by 9 do you mean computers? haha. lv 9 pika is legit and is one of my best training partners

but anyway

metaknight is so godlike lol.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Metaknight's easy for me...

I hate fighting Olimar and Pikachu, they get 10X more ridiculous on 9 than any other character.
I have to disagree, I gotta go with level 9 Luigi being 10X more ridiculous.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
As CPU? Toon Link, Peach, Link, because of their stupid items.
Actual players? I HATE playing against Meta Knight, Kirby, and Olimar.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
I also hate fighting lvl 9 Luigi. That goddamn N Air gets me EVERYTIME. It's hitbox lasts for stupidly long (it doesn't help that my main is Sonic, so I'm always outpriorized by him)

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I really dislike fighting Ike. As my mains are usually the smaller characters such as Pikachu, those annoying side smashes of Ike really do get on my nerves from time to time. The fact that he is also a heavy weight doesn't make the case any better.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
I hate fighting lvl 9 Pikachu as well. All it does is spam the heck out of Neutral B and Down B. It's even more annoying in Brawl Minus when these two moves got major buffs (Thunder Spike = *rage*)

Bilo

Smash Rookie
D³ is most badass, this Chaingrab and Upsmash against my Wario kicks my ***

Top Bottom