• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which AT do you most want to appear in SSB4 as a PC?

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Seven Assist Trophies have been nominated to appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 as playable characters: Lyndis, Little Mac, Isaac, Samurai Goroh, Waluigi, Saki Amamiya, and Gray Fox. Which of these six do you most want to appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 as a playable character? I chose Lyndis.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Lyndis. We need moar females!

Although I'd still like Issac.
Yes, we need female newcomers, especially for Fire Emblem. I am disappointed that Brawl lacked female newcomers, and Brawl is the first installment to do so. Melee had two female newcomers, who are Peach and Zelda, but Brawl had none (thus Brawl's female playable characters are veterans). There should be no more female Fire Emblem characters as Assist Trophies, due to the Lyndis Assist Trophy controversy. I should also get male Fire Emblem Assist Trophies. Because of Brawl's lack of female newcomers, female characters would be a focus for Super Smash Bros. 4.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Lyn, definitely. She and Hector are pretty much the only two Fire Emblem lords who aren't just the same generic guy over and over again. I'd have much rather had her as the token Western-known FE rep than Ike. Too bad the Japanese fans hate FE7 for some reason...

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Wait, is this an hypothetical situation or it is confirmed?

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Krystal.

Oh, wait....
No, there is not enough evidence that Krystal is an Assist Trophy. She appears as a messenger in the Star Fox stages. She may have appeared as Fox's secret taunt. Nintendo may have been stupid enough to replace her with Wolf.

Nintendo was stupid enough to put Lyndis as an Assist Trophy, but she did not appear in Sakurai's Toukouken journal. She could have well worked as a playable character and could have been balanced easily with the existing playable characters.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
Saki because his appearance and weapons are pretty cool.

Little Mac because...well, he's a classic!

Lyn would be cool because iaijutsu rocks.

Isaac is alright, I guess, but I'm not a huge fan of Golden Sun (Although I have played through part of the first game)

And the Advance Wars AT should be playable next game =P It'd be Andy, but the character would be a 'pet' character along the lines of Olimar/Pikmin.

EDIT: On the subject of Shadow...I'm sorry, but I'm not even sure we'll see Sonic or Snake back next game...but if they become staples of the Smash series (We can only hope!) any Sonic character BUT Shadow should become a PC. Tails, Robotnik, and Knuckles deserve a PC spot over Shadow any day, assuming they'd even put other characters from third party franchises in

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Isaac, Jill and Stafy
I very much doubt that Lyn will be playable in ssb4. If Smash4 is released in like 2015, no one will remember one of many characters in the 7th generation of a continous game franchise.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Isaac and Stafy. I thought it was unfair they made Stafy seem so useless. Here's hoping Stafy comes back looking for revenge in SSB4! :chuckle:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Seven Assist Trophies have been nominated to appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 as playable characters: Lyndis, Little Mac, Isaac, Samurai Goroh, Waluigi, Saki Amamiya, and Gray Fox. Which of these six do you most want to appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 as a playable character? I chose Lyndis.
Lyn. Isaac. Gray Fox. Shadow. Waluigi. <_< Custom Robo would be amusing as well.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Yes, we need female newcomers, especially for Fire Emblem. I am disappointed that Brawl lacked female newcomers, and Brawl is the first installment to do so. Melee had two female newcomers, who are Peach and Zelda, but Brawl had none (thus Brawl's female playable characters are veterans). There should be no more female Fire Emblem characters as Assist Trophies, due to the Lyndis Assist Trophy controversy. I should also get male Fire Emblem Assist Trophies. Because of Brawl's lack of female newcomers, female characters would be a focus for Super Smash Bros. 4.
samus!!!! ssb1

samus, peach, zelda, sheik in melee

samus, zamus, zelda, sheik, peach in brawl

I would count jigglypuff but everyone is gender confused on it.

all that being said :p I would choose lyn!!!!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Lyndis - What? Really? Another swordfighter? Being a woman makes little difference.
Little Mac - Probably gets my vote. Hooray for conventional brawling styles!
Isaac - Generic, blonde, sword wielding (?) hero, anyone?
Samurai Goroh - As much as F-Zero needs another rep, it shouldn't be him. GIVE ME MR EAD!
Waluigi - I daresay would make it into SSB4, but why? What's his appeal? ANOTHER Mario character?
Saki Amamiya - GTFO, quite frankly.
Gray Fox - Can't say a non-nintendo franchise will get multiple reps, sorry.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
Samurai Goroh. He should be the first heavy weight fighter without strong attacks. Instead he should have fast and rather weak attacks like Metaknight.

Top Bottom