• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Okay, memphis. I'll be on the next few nights. My workplace has been closed down for a week to be renovated so I've got nothing but time.

DjangoZephyr

Smash Rookie
Hey, can I join this crew? It looks like a lot of fun! I'm from VA which isn't exactly New England but at least it's east coast right? xD
I actually recently started watching beyblade again, it's a kick*** show that I used to watch everyday a few years ago :D

As for smash, most of the time I play on wifi because I can't drive to any tournaments yet :(
So, I'm decent at melee, but much better at brawl. I haven't really been that active on smashboards( 3 post count lol) but I've been reading threads for a long time here. My account name is DjangoZephyr on AiB as well, and you can find me there during most of the weekend.

I don't really know any of you, but this crew seems pretty cool so I hope you'll consider me ^_^

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Hey, can I join this crew? It looks like a lot of fun! I'm from VA which isn't exactly New England but at least it's east coast right? xD
I actually recently started watching beyblade again, it's a kick*** show that I used to watch everyday a few years ago :D
I sense desperation.
As for smash, most of the time I play on wifi because I can't drive to any tournaments yet :(
So, I'm decent at melee, but much better at brawl. I haven't really been that active on smashboards( 3 post count lol) but I've been reading threads for a long time here. My account name is DjangoZephyr on AiB as well, and you can find me there during most of the weekend.
stop that
I don't really know any of you, but this crew seems pretty cool so I hope you'll consider me ^_^
Oh but you will, group sex is required.

Skler

Smash Master
How about everyone else just tells me their gamer tags, mine is so shameful I don't like to tell it to people.

I will permit Darc, Banks and Thorn to tell people though.

Skler

Smash Master
If you want to be cool on XBL you need several X's at the start of your name and every i should be a double i.

Example: xxskiillzd4tkiillzxx

Notice the 4 instead of an A, also the use of Z (an underused and thereby non-conformist letter) instead of S.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My Gamertag is

Dustin Hayes

My gold expired though. I'll be getting it back before christmas, hopefully.

SleepyK

We should have xbox live sex orgies
or at least xbc or xlink kai.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
ill buy that three hundred and 60 from you
NOPE! I bought it a few weeks ago for a $100 from a friend cus he needed money. I told him he could keep the games and sell them to someone else who would probably give him more money. I'll buy something that I really want eventually................when does RE:5 come out?

SleepyK

Reaper, get it modded! free games and they work on xbl if you have a toshiba samsung drive.

So far

II Darc II - Darc
Dazwa - Boxman
WGWolverine - Wolfy
xthaonetwoonex - Memphischains
Tom Soldier - Tom
RenoMD - Kirbstir
Scuzzinator - Nintendoking
Mog112 - Mog112
RtL Fr0z3n - th0rn
RtL Schweppes - Schweppes
n30814nk4 - chaddd/chaddd's brother
Silas06 - silas
UltraNovaZimm - Mew2king
xX Gerbil - Gerbil
Dustin Hayes - Sleepyk
l33tjebu5 - Skler
RtL Banks - Banks
F8tl Combat - Pink Reaper

All the smash bros GTs I've accumulated so far
I played CoD4 for a while, but i guess the time for that has ended with WaW. I'll get that when I can and when i can get xbl gold again. I'll play gears 2 online and give competitive GoW another shot as soon as I get xbl, i guess.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol i can post again

how are you fellow blade breakers

i don't think i'm going to make a BB3.0 sig, but a Dazwa-alternate style.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Reaper, get it modded! free games and they work on xbl if you have a toshiba samsung drive.

So far

II Darc II - Darc
Dazwa - Boxman
WGWolverine - Wolfy
Tom Soldier - Tom
RenoMD - Kirbstir
Mog112 - Mog112
RtL Fr0z3n - th0rn
Silas06 - silas
UltraNovaZimm - Mew2king
xX Gerbil - Gerbil
Dustin Hayes - Sleepyk
???? - Skler

All the smash bros GTs I've accumulated so far
CashMooney69 is mine

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lolol why is this in the ATL south thread...and why have i never seent his thread

Banks

Smash Hero

So far

II Darc II - Darc
Dazwa - Boxman
WGWolverine - Wolfy
Tom Soldier - Tom
RenoMD - Kirbstir
Mog112 - Mog112
RtL Fr0z3n - th0rn