• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Skler

Smash Master
Ken is doing very well, looks like he'll get into final 5 so far.

Edit: Spoiler alert.

Edit 2: My beard is pretty astounding right now Cog.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, Ken is ripping that game to shreds. I have him making the top three barring no surprises, but it's a bit iffy from there.

No-Shave November is the ****. Even though I don't normally shave >.> ****ing invisible facial hair.

Skler

Smash Master
If I had a way of taking pictures I'd take one. I might have to shave before Thanksgiving though, just to make sure I don't scare the relatives.

Skler

Smash Master
I always thought it was sensual september, which means instead of normal greetings you're supposed to do something sensual like nibble on their ear or squeeze their ***. You could get really creative with it, and that's what made it one of my favorite months ever.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Well I'm sure it always starts as Sensual September, and by the second week, it usually ends up being Sexual Predator September.

Some people just can't control themselves.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Spoiler alert on week 5 of September. Don't highlight that! Odds are, most people are not prepared to face the reality of week 5 of September.

Skler

Smash Master
There are, and they're all sisters. Brock wants to be a bigamist with SISTERS as his wives. Isn't that the kinkiest **** you've ever heard of?

RDK

Smash Hero
Psshh, who buys ****?

When you love something as much as Gears 2, the ethics and economic ramifications of pirating just doesn't seem to matter.

Top Bottom