• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Cog gimme colors you want

background (black or white + color of your choice)
font (black or white + color of border, keep in mind black font doesn't seem to work well with white background)

I have the rest of the sig done, though. (not really, currently working on the rest)

Memphis:

edit: cog, the commas look like periods due to the font I use for "What happens in Gabon, stays in Gabon". Do you mind if I change it to "What happens in Gabon...stays in Gabon" instead? It looks better that way, but if you don't mind your commas being on their period then that's fine as well.

Skler

Smash Master
Well he DOES look good for it, but I'm saying he's pretty definite top 5. I'd go so far as to say definite top 3 seeing as he has Matty and Crystal in love with him.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Matty might be waking up to the fact that there's no way Ken would want him in the final 3 with him, since people would vote Matty over Ken. But as long as he doesn't flip and sugar doesn't grow a brain, Ken's got top 3 with Crystal and thus a great chance of winning since all the jury will hate Crystal.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
(Insert Rita Repulsa speech about it being time to conquer Earth, edited to work appropriately with Smashboards)

I've got no sig requests that I need to get done (aside from one, but they're waiting on their picture), any takers?

RDK

Smash Hero
Do you think a different color scheme would go better with it? Perhaps red. Try screwing around with it.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
glad to say ain't mine, don't play marth at all. love me some fox.

and variola where ya been?
Playing with KevinM and ZoSo, mostly. We do cuddle mindgames too...

Just without the "mindgames" part.

Rhode Island is ****.

RDK

Smash Hero
Cuddle mindgames are either the worst thing ever or the best thing ever.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no homo - the get out of gay free card.

"dude, you're plowing steve in the ***!"
"no homo."
"oh, okay."

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'd laugh myself to death if any of the politicians that had those gay sex scandals a couple years back like the guy with the "wide stance" in the bathroom stall just called no homo.

Top Bottom