• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm on till 330, then i have to go get 50 pounds of cans of food to turn in for extra credit for a food drive so i don't have to write a 28 page paper for my history class. Then I'll be on from like 5-8 tonight lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I was on from like 4-10 yesterday, I saw you and Darc but I was under the impression you were playing wingman together so I just partied up with some friends for some territories playlist.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Questor96 is my gamertag, add it. Hopefully I'll be getting a Gold membership again soon, as well as gears 2.

Oh, and a new mic.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
badass i kinda want one

more sonic, more steak
and tag is sbr is inert

EDIT - o0o0o0o0o0 i like what you did there darc.
i should get a gif of sonic sucking *** for mine

Jtails

Smash Lord
heh all the hajime no ippo sigs are cool.
actually all the sigs are awesome =D

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
dazwa, do you have any sonic footage?
if you could make the black lettering, take a slip of sonic getting ***** and make a spot for it

then that tag i had above.
lololololol

Jtails

Smash Lord
takamura is cool, but sendo is the man.

lol and gantz isnt too old school. maybe the manga?

hehe so how does one go about getting a cool BB sig?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Gantz isn't too old, compared to ninja scroll.
Most new animes are really cookie cutter. Like most new bands.
Hey, let's be generally aesthetic and inoffensive to the ears/eyes and follow a pre-made method of doing things!

Skler

Smash Master
I did some research based on my post times and I found that threads in the Atlantic North section get put on the second page if they don't get a post every twelve hours.

We can do that, easily.

Oh yeah, since it's no shave November I've been growing a rather powerful looking beard. It'll be gone in December though...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I did some research based on my post times and I found that threads in the Atlantic North section get put on the second page if they don't get a post every twelve hours.

We can do that, easily.

Oh yeah, since it's no shave November I've been growing a rather powerful looking beard. It'll be gone in December though...
wait wait wait wait wait wait

WUT

Top Bottom