• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Playing Against Other Players!

Mokbi7

Smash Cadet
Hey umm i need your guy opionion on something when i face my friends its usually
you pick a person that you face and whoever is last standing then face that person
but when that doesnt happen who do you go after?

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
i just go with the flow or the person who has the least %.Or any one who atacks me or any camper.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
It took me a while to figure out you were talking about FFA.

lol Be a bit clearer in your posts.

People will take you alot better if you do.

:093:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Translation:
Hello. I'd like to ask for the opinion of you guys on the topic of FFAs. When I play FFAs with my friends, I usually pick a primary target, and, after erasing them, face the last standing player. But if it doesn't happen like I described, who would you be going after, then?

Still, this thing makes little to no sense to me. o.O

Osi

Smash Ace
Hey umm i need your guy opionion on something when i face my friends its usually
you pick a person that you face and whoever is last standing then face that person
but when that doesnt happen who do you go after?
I go after the person running/camping/spamming first since they are likely to interrupt me or have too many stocks left in the end. I then try to stay on the outside till it's one on 1. 3 player it's not a good idea to be in the middle lol. Then try to win the 1 on 1.

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
wow.. took me a few tries reading that and comments to get it O.o

What i do is just attack and whoever starts attacking me i beat em up and if not, just random strikes or fully charged smashes to random ppl =P

Mokbi7

Smash Cadet
whoop sorri guys i was thinking about how to write it properly sorri if some of you guys didnt get it
just didnt know how to explain it

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
whats an FFA
DEAR GOD, REALLY?!?!

If it's a timed match, just go after whoever has the most damage done to them; if that's you, play conservatively.
If it's a stock match, the game is survival rather than performance. Just live and kill when it's not risky

trev94

Smash Journeyman
if i know who i am playing with, i go for the best player

POKE40

Smash Lord
option 1:I go for the spammers that c-stick a lot like wolf :mad:
Campers you go for, specially in stock
Predators: campers/ attack you in vunerable state: a predator waits for his foes to mingle with one another in a form of physical fighting and devours them at their weakest point they are more in abudance in time mode. watch out for them

option 2: go for the strongest guy. then get the rest of the "weaklings"

option 3: go for the weakest guy and do the hard stuff later

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Translation:
Hello. I'd like to ask for the opinion of you guys on the topic of FFAs. When I play FFAs with my friends, I usually pick a primary target, and, after erasing them, face the last standing player. But if it doesn't happen like I described, who would you be going after, then?

Still, this thing makes little to no sense to me. o.O
I guess this helped but I still didn't get it either, I'd say take care of the campers first, then spammers and of course after everyone else last.

Top Bottom