• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When did you realise you didn't like Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm tempted to say some real bad things... haha but i won't.

I WANT ****

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Its not really arguing its just having a bit of fun tbh. No debateble aspects have been brought up, its just the ocassional poke here and there. You fail for taking things seriously.
well taking things seriously is kinda my thing. lmao
i'm the least serious person in my bathroom right now. so... yeah.
that means i'm right and you're wrong and i win this argument. YES!!!!!

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Wow, so there are people who still don't see that BrawlLover's name is ironic? I guess smashboards fails at being smart, get *****. BrawlLover is quite possibly the best poster here in quite a while.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord

supersupersuperguy

Smash Rookie
In my opinion, Melee's physics are better, and the stage design. BUT if Nintendo took the exact characters and their movesets from Brawl (INCLUDING THE DESIGN), took every mode from Brawl, however, I never liked coin launcher, so I'd put in the trophy lottary, took every stage in the series and gave it Melee's physics, the greatest game ever would be made.

taste_the_beast

Smash Apprentice
why did the creators take all the cool stuff out that made melee EPIC? Did they not know that most liked the way you played melee; like wavedashing. L-canceling, Crouch canceling, and all the other stuff and techniques? they ruined smash bros legacy=/ brawl could have been like the best game ever"[

taste_the_beast

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, they didn't specifically take those things out, they just used an engine that didn't allow for them.
They shouldn't have did that though =/

and they made sure that all that stuff wasnt in there so they might not have " specifically took those things out " but they new it wouldnt be there.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dang. if only there were 25 threads dedicated to this topic. just like when BrawlLover had an even better account name (some how)...

generic guy #1: brawl's better cuz it's not melee

generic dude #3: melee's better cuz it's not brawl

generic bro #2: you're both gay for being gay and stupid and wrong and gay

i kinda forgot my point here. LMAO

Cinder

Smash Master
We REALLY need another mod in here >>;

And I agree with Beast...the creators should have realized that Melee was popular and not tampered with it...but that's just my opinion...

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
brawl is better than melee in every single way, except the basic gameplay engine, where melee wins hands down, which is kinda a big deal...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
If by 'birthday,' you mean 'the putrid rotting flesh of stillborn babies,' then I agree! :bee:
that reminds me of a joke i heard during thanksgiving dinner last year...
(i'll spoiler tag the punchline cuz it's gross lol)

what's the difference between a steak and a dead baby?

i don't masturbate all over my steak before i eat it.
LMAO

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
I'm going to find it interesting going back to Brawl from Melee...I have Melee with me, but not Brawl.

My impressions of Brawl were different the first time I played it...I was (and still am) a Mewtwo main, and so I was used to how he played. I pick up Brawl, and the same feel pervades most of the characters, so it's not a major shock.

To each their own. While I do love some aspects of Brawl, I will admit that I would play Melee over Brawl if only the character selection was the same. Melee even has more inventive stages (Poké Floats and Brinstar Depths alone are far more inventive than half of Brawl's stages), and it just feels like even the bad characters are usable in Melee (but not the same in Brawl).

rhan

Smash Hero
Why would you do something like that? -_-

Back on topic: I played Brawl like 2 weekends ago. I like wanted to go to bed after playing 3 singles matches. Brawl causes you to fall asleep. :/

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm going to come down a lot stricter on this thread and I'm going to ask everyone to keep it on topic or this thread will get locked. This thread is one of the most pointless things I've seen in Melee Discussion but I'll keep it so people have a place to post their experiences with Brawl but leave it at that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And then have a bunch of topics made on Melee vs Brawl, no thanks I'd rather just have it condensed to where I can conveniently warn any spam and flames.

Thanks for telling me what I should do though ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom