• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's this year's April Fool's Joke on SWF?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Every year, the Mods get us good with something. Can anybody guess what there going to do this year?

My personal guess is to screw with the people who applied for the BBR. Tmrw (friday) they release who gets in, the same day as April 1. What a coincidence. I bet they make every account name purple x)

I hope this isn't lock worthy, at least til April 2.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Gotta admit, Rebecca Black yellow theme smashboards (at exactly 12:00am ET) was NOT something I expected x)

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I thought I was on the wrong sight at first because the sound loaded before the rest of the sight. I was gravely wrong and sufficiently trolled.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the day the SWF had 0 traffic....

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Yeaah...worst April Fool's Day yet guys. The yellow background is blinding me >_> I don't even need to talk about what's at the very top...
So glad I have my laptop on mute at the moment..

Jane

Smash Hero
i actually really like the colors. really nice compared to the regular ol dark ****

but the song @_@

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao the world filter for fri.day is freaking hilarious

i want this forever

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Thought it was funny for a few seconds, got irritated, then thought it was funny again.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaa

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Agreed the skin is a lot more colourful then the usual dreariness

KEEP PLZ

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'm so confused. word test time! Friday, mario, april fools! the school bus yellow is pretty awesome. I love swf. fox, falco, sheik, marth, peach, captain falcon. Melee, Brawl. Jigglypuff, Samus, Ganondorf, Doc, Tier list, joke, Mewtwo, Link, Pichu. Pikachu. fun. Bowser! dk. Wavedash. fair, bair, dair, uair. this is funny. Saturday. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.... Luigi, Wario, Lucario, snake, zelda, final destination, 64. wii. battlefield. smashville. Ness... Lucas. falcon punch

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Yes this got old fast. Not fun we so not excited friday wolf edit it

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm surprised how active thіs thread isn't. You'd think it would be pretty crazy.

ALL THE BETTER TO INVADE THE US

Also,

Frіday

Top Bottom