• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Revive Thread!

I think I might have two that haven't been mentioned 20 times already...

(After sliding on the spaceship on Fourside with Ganondorf) I just did Super Wave Dash!

(after getting hit off a wall) Did I just peck? (He meant tech)

Ice_Dragon

Smash Cadet
"It's not camping. It's tactic's." - My brother, who was camping the Hyrule Temple cave at 290%, for some reason my Shiek was incapable of KOing him. D:

"Mewtwo is a great character if you know his moves." - One of my friends following his defeat of a Level 4 Com.

"Roy is better than Marth. He's faster." - The same friend after his use of Roy.

finalark

SNORLAX
Friend: "Come on, you know I could own you with Samus!"

Me: ".... okay, you can try...." (Does wavedash)

"What was that?"

"A wavedash."

"I don't understand half of the crap you are saying.... and I can own you even if you have your usless show-offy crap."

"I can tell you how to do it, it's not that hard. All you have to do is start by air-dodging close to the ground--"

'What's an air-dodge?"

Kips

Smash Ace
Hah, Master Chief fails hard. There is NO way Samus could lose. Does MC have an awesome space gunship? Missiles that come out of his arm? A laser cannon attached to his arm? How about boobs?

No, he doesn't. Thus he loses.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Hah, Master Chief fails hard. There is NO way Samus could lose. Does MC have an awesome space gunship? Missiles that come out of his arm? A laser cannon attached to his arm? How about boobs?

No, he doesn't. Thus he loses.
Tru. Samus has Missles, Laser Cannon, Can bomb jump...all MC has is his SMGs..LOL

Fawriel

Smash Master
SiegK, you just brought the Brawl plague into the virgin Melee forums. I hope you are aware of the graveness of your actions.

Patinator

Smash Champion
@ Agua: ZOMG I didn't notice that post... X_X

...Kentucky's the next state to blow, huh...? Niiice.

(HE EVEN TRIPLE POSTED.)

@ Fawriel: Hmm..... I could go for some drama, actually...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Probably a tie between "Smash isn't a real fighting game" and "tournaments take the fun out of the game" ... both of which reek of ignorance.

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
"B attacks are the best moves in the game, that is why they are called special attakcs"
his combo... b> jump <b in air,
the poor guy does not understand why he keeps getting beat.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
"B attacks are the best moves in the game, that is why they are called special attakcs"
his combo... b> jump <b in air,
the poor guy does not understand why he keeps getting beat.

If he was samus and those were charged b's
that would be a pretty awesome combo lololololloollololoolollolollolololo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom