• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
You know what's just as bad as the posts as Nsider?

Seeing someone constantly post about how bad Nsider is.
i hope youre not talking about me, ive already have my message boards duel for the day. i never originally planned to talk about Nsider anyways until i realized its was full of misinformation that made me sounds ******** everytime i posted somthing i thought was credible. so why not talk about the SSBB site instead of trying to deliver the "hate-al blow". (i know im gona regret that pun)

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
3 hours and 15 minutes till next update.....that's if it's on time....i hope Sakurai reveals something about online mode although i highly doubt he will :(

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the next update shouldn't be a problem for me. The reason is at 11:40PST I'm going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 :D

Wooo!

I hope we get something interesting like the Gooey bomb this time. I'm willing to guess that we'll get an update on the Game Modes list!

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
does ANYONE believe that because its friday and there a whole weekend of no updates coming that sakurai might find it in his heart to maybe throw in a little extra....?

or did the fires of hope die out long ago?

Del Money

Smash Champion
how sure are you? Sakurai might not know how to use his alarm clock...that is if the dude even sleeps

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
or did the fires of hope die out long ago?
Seeing some never-before-seen news on a weekday (gooey bomb) kind of boosted my hope back up that we'll see some juicy information sooner rather than later. I don't know if we'll get anything good just because it's a friday, though.

Only time will tell. :D

Del Money

Smash Champion
yeah im in NH. i think 3am is right so thats about 2.25 hrs to go. might as well stay awake and play melee

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nope. Referring to the Johnknight who has constantly been posting about it that past few days.
I speak the truth, and it's a joke, so you can get over it. If only you heard earlier reason you'd get it, and the Nsiders+people who want info on Brawl are mainly the reason the record was set a few days ago. Plus they spammed all over the SWF the day the new Brawl site was up, making the mods job's harder, taking up space with their spam, triple posts, stupid threads, etc. etc. etc. Need I continue=??? :laugh: You obviously don't get the joke behind this bluethree.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
it was updated on time for the last update. if its not up by 1am [ Ca time ] I'll go to sleep and see it in the morning, no big deal =]

Its been Midnight for Ca 2 nights so far though.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Generally I think that he'll update between 2-4 a.m. central time, most of the time. Though he can really update it whenever he wants to.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
I also think that the update is going to be a game mode, but here's to hoping that it is some characters, old or new. The sooner we get the confirmed ones out of the way, the sooner we will get the newer ones.

Del Money

Smash Champion
i predict the update will probably be a bio for kirby or pikachu. but maybe we'll get a bit more this time. i doubt we'll find out the release date yet though

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was just hoping for it to be Pit and Metaknight if it were to be some already confirmed characters. Guess I got half of what I wanted.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm surprised how different he looks in comparison to the original character art released (I was just studying it earlier as I did concept sketches in preparation to draw him), but as it was said with Link before, it's a good thing that they're willing to change things around even after it's been publicly released.

What's the stage in the second screenshot? It doesn't look familiar, but maybe that's just because I'm sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom