• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Hah, well the big reveal is that we're going to get daily updates now I suppose.

nuro

Smash Lord
Yoko Shimomura Kingdom Hearts series

A person who worked on Kingdom Hearts is working for Brawl? o.o Sora?

Edit: man this is not enough info. It's actually less info than the old site but at least it will be updated daily!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
lol, i can tell all my friends i was the first to find out and post about it hahaahahha i roxx!!

Black Mamba

Smash Rookie
That composer list is very interesting to me. Is it possible that they used the composers from the games that Smash characters will come from? If so, we will have Brawl characters from:

Kingdom Hearts (yay!)
Chrono Trigger
Golden Sun
killer7
Animal Crossing
Devil May Cry
etc.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
yay, im keeping my wii. omg.... those screenies rock the music rox and omfg i want brawl now!!!

Anybody other than me thought about having your own custom songs kinda like in GTA where you can put your own songs on the radio station, i really want that

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
We already knew someone who was composing for Kingdom Hearts was working on the music....

But anyway, he never said DAILY, he said PERIODICALLY.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Love the music.

Anyone else notice that the 'How to Play' button is a Wiimote, and NOT a GAMECUBE controller?

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
XD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I don't care even if the old stuff's gone and all it is a few new screens and music! It's SOMETHING! Daily weekday updates! The website will become part of my daily routine! God, I sound like such a dumb fanboy right now! ^o^ But who cares!? Yay!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
it just got changed to periodickly if you look again.\

release date is prob late 2007 or early 2008 since it says planned 2007

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
That composer list is very interesting to me. Is it possible that they used the composers from the games that Smash characters will come from? If so, we will have Brawl characters from:

Kingdom Hearts (yay!)
Chrono Trigger
Golden Sun
killer7
Animal Crossing
Devil May Cry
etc.
Nearly ****ed my pants when I saw Chrono freaking Trigger.Yeah,thats the 1st thing I thought too,cuz if the conductors are making the music,and someone here that "Chrono Trigger"gingle,there gonna be asking questions "who,what,when,where,and of course how".And what we know so far due to the "Pokemon population-like" what Nintendogs have created,we can sorta say that there not playable characters in the game.

Thinking of Chrono makes me wanna piss tho,lolol :) :laugh:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm kind of disappointed at the loss of the little heads that only look kind of like the characters they represent for the percent indicator. The way it looks now seems cheesy.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
That Melee remix is flippin' awesome.

The new damage counters look a bit... Odd, but I'll get used to it.

Yay!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
oh, i guess, but yeah it still does say periodicly, and uhh yeah i'm looking for a download of that song, and i wonder what update we'll get tommorow.....

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I guess i don't play mario and nobody around here does, oh and link looks like hes having an orgasm

Skywalker

Space Jump
Possible New Scraps Of Info!!

I translated the Japanese Battlefield page using Google Translator and got this:

As for “the battlefield”, the stage which can enjoy the most basic opposition.
The [ri] pulling out floor which three makes the foothold whose one is huge.
When simple lose, it opposes, the various applying pulling is born.

It might only be a bad translation, but still, maybe it's a hint.

(And I apologize if your eyes are bleeding)

So...?

Skywalker

Space Jump
I translated the Japanese Battlefield page using Google Translator and got this:

So...?
I don't understand the translation...........
The translation's very loose.

It sounds like gravity, honestly.

nuro

Smash Lord

So...?
If you look back at the Nintendogs picture in trailer 1 there was never any platforms. Battle field will most likely turn into FD at times.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman

So...?
Why are you translating a Japanese site that already has an english translation?

Fawriel

Smash Master
I've said it before and I'll say it again, take the musicians list with a grain of salt. I haven't checked all of them, but only one Grandia game was ever on a Gameboy handheld, and it's a small and insignificant one, yet there's a musician accredited with the music from Grandia.
Meaning that that can't really be taken as a reliable indication of character likeliness.

thefusion

Smash Ace
If you look at the new site and look into the page info, the keywords lead to something very interesting;

Nintendo, Wii, Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, Fire Emblem

That means that atleast one character from Fire Emblem, new or returning will be in the game.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I've said it before and I'll say it again, take the musicians list with a grain of salt. I haven't checked all of them, but only one Grandia game was ever on a Gameboy handheld, and it's a small and insignificant one, yet there's a musician accredited with the music from Grandia.
Meaning that that can't really be taken as a reliable indication of character likeliness.
But,thats doesnt mean that they arent in the game either.From my point of view,we can assume out of all them conductors,only the ones that composed for the AAA titles that are well known,will in fact have that characters theme song behind them.Chrono Trigger IS one of those types of titles believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom