• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Oh great,are the 4-chan people back? Anyway,I'm surprised it wasn't Peach fr the update. Oh well,the Smoke Bomb looks okay.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Isn't it true that rules 1 and 2 of the internets are now officially broken?

Anyway, Smoke Ball. Couldn't they use something similar from Nintendo games? It now seems kind of... generic.

Surely there are Nintendo items similar to this one. Like... Pester Balls?

NukeA6

Smash Master
Looks like the smoke ball will be pretty useless. Though the different colors look nice.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can see sheik players throwing down a smoke ball and then teleporting already

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Besides the colors this wasn't really a Exciting update it would be like a 2 out 5 for me

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yeah I know, 4/10 for me. Good job I didn't stay up for this. :)

lol, all i can hope is that, the rest of the updates would be better, i never stayed up for one update yet, I'm afraid i might stay and find out there is a how to taunt update and would be pissed " I stood up for this?!"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
LOL! I know it's that balsted geek squad thier up to something i tell ya!

Del Money

Smash Champion
i strongly recommend you guys stop talking about them. the more you takl about them...the more likely they are to come

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
i strongly recommend you guys stop talking about them. the more you takl about them...the more likely they are to come
Well we sorta need to talk about them. If we just take the beating, it will be worse in the long run. We just need to keep the mods on altert that this thread, the Brawl info thread, and Tnga's thread are prime targets. Those mother f***ers suck, but let's just rant now, and ingnore them later. ;) We need to just keep marking their posts as spam repeatidly, put them on ignore, and do that with the next time they make a new account.

And we got to keep the mods informed that this thread [***what's going on with smashbros.com***], Tnga's thread [Who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?], and the Official Brawl Info thread are the 3 biggest targets. Soon enough, we'll IP ban so many of them, that they'll have little, if any access to these baords. Don't worry, once we all stop responding to them they'll leave. ;)

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I think evey one expected Peach, she may be on Tommrows update, but i'm saying a the update will be a stage. I love stages.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Did I miss something..
oh and

worst update evuh...
i know, it was a huge disappointment but what can you expect? sneakyass Sakurai had to slip in an item sometime. just glad we did it on a monday lol
I think evey one expected Peach, she may be on Tommrows update, but i'm saying a the update will be a stage. I love stages.
i dont love stages but i agree. stage or special moves/FS today. if we get a profile which i dont think we will, itll be Peach or Metaknight
Thats true, its still a serious matter none the less
have the mods cleaned up those pages yet?

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
umm... 4 chan isn't as bad as say 7 chan or 420 chan. but still IP bans wont work. as anyone who is worth their salt and is harassing a website like that knows how to change it. And yes, this board is very unstable to traffic spikes so be afraid of the 4 chan. Be afraid.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Del Money

Smash Champion
those guys are b*stards, but our best bet is just to ignore their posts. *time for some geek speak* we arent getting any n00bier and they arent getting any 1337er

anyways, predictions for tonight?

Del Money

Smash Champion
i agree with that actually...esepcially since special moves seem to be such a rarity in the last several weeks...AT or music or stage im thinking

Del Money

Smash Champion
SIDE NOTE: please no more wacko jacko pics...those are almost as scary as the ones from last night
I'm still going with Peach for tonight. You guys have AT and items covered, so someone's got to ge the rest of the bases.

Plus, Sakurai can't leave his "leak" blowing out in the wind without explanation, can he?

Peach FTW.
true but this didnt seem to be as much of a "leak" as the DK appearance. i think the Peach was fully intentional
i declare tonight will be the Sonic update.
you always say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom