• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
hello good people of smashboards whats up? what did i miss?
Life altering information. But the only people who know are people who don't know they know and cannot be asked if they know. So the only way to figure it out is to ask someone who doesn't know. And then you'll know. But since you know, you won't know that you know.

Yeah. Wrap your mind around that.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Life altering information. But the only people who know are people who don't know they know and cannot be asked if they know. So the only way to figure it out is to ask someone who doesn't know. And then you'll know. But since you know, you won't know that you know.

Yeah. Wrap your mind around that.
do you enjoy giving people headaches? no wonder you picked that username.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
On Topic: Yoshi's SM this week, possibly not tonight though.

Off Topic: I just un-installed a bathroom sink for my mom, ew.

On Topic: Pokeball this week before the bigger update (Yoshi SM)

Off Topic: Now I've gotta install a new sink, YEY!.....Fack

On Topic: How to play, techniques, double item hodling!!!!!!

Off topic: My bro is catching up to me in melee skills, OMG I need a good player to fight. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

On Topic: How to play, new grabbing techniques for combos ect.. use any attack straight from the grabbing position!!!

Toad FTW jk
(seriously though, the first "event match" is how you unlock him!)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i agree. i knida want yoshi info now. more info for my mains...lol i feel a but like ethan now. YOSHI SPECIAL MOVES FTW!!!
whoa youre defintely playing a dangerous game there
Yea they better not mess up my main's Up + B
Although i prefer the Old School regular egg throw

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Your attention please:

This thread will self-destruct in one hour.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Scav.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It was only a matter of time till a mod ended the non-stop flow debauchery that is "***What's going on at Smashbros.com?***"

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Your attention please:

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Scav.
I think we should take that as "no more spamming" so....

on topic: why do alot of people assume it will be special moves or a random characters FS? it just doesn't make sense to me.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Your attention please:

Does mean it will be locked or deleted or something like that? Why don't you get the other-spam happy threads,like the Ridley and Sonic threads or "Who's nervous about Brawl potientally sucking?" thread,it's not just us! Oh well,but I still think either be Peach or special moves.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes this Thread is finnaly coming to and end ha ha ha *cough*

Er... anyways when you lot think peach will arrive? (To be on topic)

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Gah....theres only 35 minutes left until our wonderful 1000+ page thread dies a painful death. I bet we couldve reached 2000. Anyway, theyre starting to monitor internet use at my workplace, so I can't really be on the boards during the day anymore, which sucks, cause I like reading Del and Dragonboy cursing, wild theories about angry sheep confirming Megaman, and random speculation about the update of the morrow. It takes the pain out of my horrendously boring job. I shall miss you, ***What's going on at Smashbros.com?***. Good night sweet prince.

Edit to add: Also, if Brawl has a language select like Melee and Megaman is in Brawl, it will be the first time any game on this side of teh world uses "Rockman." Awesome!

and yoshi SM ftw.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok everyone move over to the The Anti-Lucario Thread (Pro Squirtle)Thread so that gets closed as well!

Yhea sometime this week definably

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Gah....theres only 35 minutes left until our wonderful 1000+ page thread dies a painful death. I bet we couldve reached 2000. Anyway, theyre starting to monitor internet use at my workplace, so I can't really be on the boards during the day anymore, which sucks, cause I like reading Del and Dragonboy cursing, wild theories about angry sheep confirming Megaman, and random speculation about the update of the morrow. It takes the pain out of my horrendously boring job. I shall miss you, ***What's going on at Smashbros.com?***. Good night sweet prince.
Agreed. We were on topic 50% on the time,and I love how The "Ridley for SSBB" thread,which now basically consists of Chuck Norris jokes which Ridley's name put in,is still allowed to live.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Great,now where will go to babble on about the updates? I deploy you,mod gods,is you're closing this thread,it's only fair to close the Ridley one too because they spam alot on that one as well(probably more than this one) I'll miss you,dear friend.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Got blood? Does Dawn patrol even have a site? if so Link please.

Yhea she should come tomorrow or this week!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm so proud to be the 5th highest poster in this thread with 500 posts (501 after this one).And Dawn Patrol does have a wiki in the smash wiki section.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Only because you hate Ridley Chibi so STFU!
I don't hate Ridley,in fact,I want him in Brawl.I just like to argue with some of the guys on that thread! Less five minutes until one of the main reasons I even joined this site closes...

Also,the rest of the Dawn Patrol needs to aware of what's going on!(I haven't seen haf of them in a while)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Now, I want you guys to do me a favor.

Don't spam.

*Just barely avoids a heart-attack* Coll,I'll be a good little non-spammer,I promise! So,what are some updates that we haven't had in a while that you wan back?(special moves,music,pokemon,etc.)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
...Is that all? No closing of this thread?.. o man...

Anyways we seem to be getting a lot of how to play updates recently so maybe an Online update soon? (Yhea right)

(Plus Dawn patrol you need More than a wiki to keep up a clan XD i see most of our members everyday! and we have over 20)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Scav! You are a most favorable and merciful mod. I shall bow seven times in the direction of Sakurai for your sake. A thousand thanks.
Once again,I agree. May all of your Brawl hopes come true,Scav. Anyway,I'm guessing what if we don't get Peach,I'm thinking specual moves because it's been a while since we've gotten them(preferably Ike)

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
I hope we get double Peach and her SM in one day since shes already been confirmed.

Also, I was all set up to create ***What's going on with Smashbros.com?*** 2: The Reckoning.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If we get Ike's special moves then maybe that will end the Marth = Ike speculation... (He is more of a Roy + Marth + a lil Ganon = Ike).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom