• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
You know what this update should be?

NEW CHARACTER: Ganon's bad*** sword.

Just eliminate the middle man. Hell, I'd stay up till next week for that update.

Weed

Smash Lord
seeing as my only cousin is male, i cant say im surprised at you
The only one that YOU met...your loss..

Update: Mystery box!

Nobody knows what's inside it, it could be a stage..could be a character, even a THIRD party character..nobody knows..could also be an item...you'll just have to wait and find out!

edit: Joe Soup, are you Del's *****? Or does it go further?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol holy crap Sparta confirmed for Brawl. Wootness lol XD
No, we call it Miis. Rocky vs. King of Sparta [sorry if I forgot his name], Darth Vader vs. Napolean Dynamite [aka that one retarted kid no one likes on MTV], and Osama vs. that one deminted Mii I made.

You know what this update should be?

NEW CHARACTER: Ganon's bad*** sword.

Just eliminate the middle man. Hell, I'd stay up till next week for that update.
Seriously, I'm down with that! XD

F*** music, F*** how to play, the best updates are trailers, lol! :chuckle: Had to say it, even though we've yet to get one in these updates [outside of that 15 second mini-one]. :p

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Look at that Pitfall update. ¬_¬

Just standin' there, lookin' at me. . . . . . like it's somebody.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
No, we call it Miis. Rocky vs. King of Sparta [sorry if I forgot his name], Darth Vader vs. Napolean Dynamite [aka that one retarted kid no one likes on MTV], and Osama vs. that one deminted Mii I made.

Seriously, I'm down with that! XD

F*** music, F*** how to play, the best updates are trailers, lol! :chuckle: Had to say it, even though we've yet to get one in these updates [outside of that 15 second mini-one]. :p
you music hater! lol *punches you in the face* oops sorry XD

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I prefer direct information on the games mechanics rather than images.

I'm a heavy tournament player, so I don't give a rats *** about items. I'm not even going to use them.
I'm not a HEAVY tourney player,but I still enjoy a good item update.Better than the previous htp updates (excluding footstool)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Doesn't exist sir...
Sure it does. I see that stuff all the time in my pantry. . . . . . . . . . . . . . or it is some fungus. I always get confused with the small details.

I hope Sakurai updates:

-Music

-Ham sandwich confirmed

-music

-Falcon confirmed

-Mario and Link are indeed too good

-Tunes

-Sheik has been burned

-n00b detectors for online confirmed

-soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.