• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
ok all i have to say is f*********************************************************************************************************************************************************** u mother************************************************************ updat ***************************!!!... i have no idea what i said either

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i'm headed off for a snack. hopefully when i come back it will be updated.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Not just hugely disappointing.

It wasn't worth the wait, though.

I wonder... Is Sakurai going to start updating an hour later? This pretty much happened an hour after he did the last time.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Knuckle Joe = my least fav at ever. I'd prefer goldeen over him. The mental scars, the mental scars...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Quite complaning.
If we haden't the updates in the first place, there would be nothing to be pissed about. Other than there would NEVER be an update.

Though I admit, this was not really worth it, just go with it.

Florida

イーグランツ
All I can say now, is that my F5 finger has officially been replaced with my forehead.
Goodnight.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Yall needa shut the ****ing hell up. Donkey Kong is the bomb diggity, and he just sittin there, jammin his *** out, not giving a care about the bomb about to explode next to him.

I'm closing. Gangsta drums. and you wanted the update so badly, now you got it, so appreciate

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I think this is a bad Final Smash for DK because all he does is stand still and make noise around him. It seems a lot like SSBMs Jigglypuff's Up-B Sing attack only DK is invulnerable. His FS is so easily avoidable because there's no (evident) range and DK just sits there.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I think this is a bad Final Smash for DK because all he does is stand still and make noise around him. It seems a lot like SSBMs Jigglypuff's Up-B Sing attack only DK is invulnerable. His FS is so easily avoidable because there's no (evident) range and DK just sits there.
We don't even know what sort of damage the music he plays inflicts on other people nor do we know about its range~

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
dk is always known as a in the fray fighter so this fs suits him

only thing that will make this fs good or bad is it's startup time but seeing as mario was running away it seems pretty fast

Blackadder

Smash Master
dk is always known as a in the fray fighter

only thing that will make this fs good or bad is it's startup time but seeing as mario was running away it seems pretty fast
Ehh.
Wanna know the funny thing?
Today I said to Cless:
"It'll be DK's Bacon, and it'll use his crappy Bongos"
I am teh medium.

Also, this move sucks.
But I ain't complaining, I won't ever touch DK, as he has terminal lice. :p

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Well I'm only working on the images I see on the website so you'll have to excuse me.

We don't even know what sort of damage the music he plays inflicts on other people nor do we know about its range~
We don't know a lot of things about the attacks and moves that characters do, all we're doing is imagining what we think might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom