• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
It's sweet whatever it is....... Monday....... I can't wait...... December 3rd........ (lost for words)
YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Mamush

NO... RLY?

Aniway... why is that the clouds look like Bowser?

Since when is he like Mufasa and appears in the clouds?

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
My theory..

The Master controls 'This World' .
The Master is like Emperor Cesar of Rome.. The arena we see in the pictures is like the Roman Colosseum.
The fighters are like the roman gladiators.. and the trophies are the jail cells that imprison them.
Master Hand chooses and unlocks the trophies of his choosing.
Meta Knight is a anarchist.. he intrudes on the battle and causes chaos.
Master Hand gets pissed off and sends out one of his minions to regain order.
What ever the price to pay on the world is unknown.. but my guess is that whoever intrudes could have their world destroyed.
That's basically what I thought with the Hand
I hope that's it too
It fits and like others said.... It ties to the old games

Shuma

Smash Hero
"The clouds of the halberd pic form a three-headed monster. I'm not joking."

It's Bowser, read the other posts.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"If you look to the far right, it looks like Ridley above the right wing."

That's the bridge of the Halberd... i think.

"Well there are three, maybe four, heads. Maybe all of them are bowser?"

It's Bowser with his arms stretched out.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
my new slightly altered theory

mario and kirby fight

if mario wins he fights bowser if kirby wins he fights meta

mario wins but he let's kirby live

this causes chaos as both meta and bowser approaches the stadium

this chaos and the break of the rules makes everything designed to keep this world balanced corrupt

that thing is a corrupt ref and now you must fight and eventually stop a new created evil

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
"If you look to the far right, it looks like Ridley above the right wing."

That's the bridge of the Halberd... i think.

"Well there are three, maybe four, heads. Maybe all of them are bowser?"

It's Bowser with his arms stretched out.
I'm talking about one of the heads in the clouds.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually a cloud do resembles Ridley(Don't hype yourselfs yet, it might be a coincidence)... but i don't see Wolf.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I see Ridley type things in there..
And a Bowser...BUT NO GANON!
This is tradgic. Sorry, I'm on a high.
I have become the babbling fanboy I feared so much!

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
If so, this means the combined evil powers of the worlds are uniting perhaps in response to the rules being broken, or they simply are there because the rules are broken.

Thus, the good guys, both new and old, shall rally to the fight to save the world in a typical good guy fashion! And there will probably be others (Wario?) with their own agenda in this mess.

*Can totally see Krystal in the new resistance to the evil doodz.*

nuro

Smash Lord
Meta is not Kirby's enemy. There are countless times when they duel but Meta shows the characteristics of a noble knight like character. He always leaves Kirby a sword before they duel and there have been times where he has helped Kirby. He seems to be somehow training Kirby throughout the whole series.

Also, don't forget that Sakurai is the creator of the Kirby series thus this gives him the opportunity to do whatever he pleases with his own franchise. He basically isn't allowed to use any other characters outside of his franchise to support the story as a whole. For example if he used Ganon what would happen to the Zelda series? This is the man who uses Kirby as his signature after all.

Also, I believe that the character/thing in the last picture seems somehow related to Meta Knight. Throughout the Kirby games Meta Knight has always tried to keep his identity a secret, but the purpose has never been revealed before. However, there have been instances in Kirby games where once you defeat Meta Knight you will crack his mask open and you will reveal that he looks like Kirby except a "Darker" version. The character/thing in the last picture resembles Meta Knight in its own right. They both seem to have a dark colored skin and a strange but at the same time daring complexion.

Let me also bring up one last clue. Why has their not been a MetaKnight character bio yet?

Flame my ideas if you must but I do believe that there is some truth behind them. If anyone finds my ideas interesting you can go ahead and use them but please leave me a shout out.

Croco

Smash Lord
Meta is not Kirby's enemy. There are countless times when they duel but Meta shows the characteristics of a noble knight like character. He always leaves Kirby a sword before they duel and there have been times where he has helped Kirby. He seems to be somehow training Kirby throughout the whole series.

Also, don't forget that Sakurai is the creator of the Kirby series thus this gives him the opportunity to do whatever he pleases with his own franchise. He basically isn't allowed to use any other character to support the story as a whole. For example if he used Link what would happen to the Zelda series? He does use Kirby as his signature after all.

Also, I believe that the character/thing in the last picture seems somehow related to Meta Knight. Throughout the Kirby games Meta Knight has always tried to keep his identity a secret, but the purpose has never been revealed before. However, there have been instances in Kirby games where once you defeat Meta Knight you will crack his mask open and you will reveal that he looks like Kirby except a "Darker" version. The character/thing in the last picture resembles Meta Knight in its own right. They both seem Dark to have a dark colored skin and a strange but at the same time daring complexion.

Let me also bring up one last clue. Why has their not been a MetaKnight character bio yet?

Flame my ideas if you must but I do believe that there is some truth behind them. If anyone finds my ideas interesting you can go ahead and use them but please leave me a shout out.
I was thinking that.. because there is also the hints in the Kirby series that Meta Knight is Kirby's father. So maybe he is intruding to defend Kirby?

Sjos

Smash Cadet
Let's leave the clouds to the dr. mario topic.
This looks like it could be the intro movie for ssbb.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Guys! I see Ganon in the clouds!

Not really I wish I did. But on a serious note, How the hell can you guys notice Ridley? I can barely tell it's him, and wheres "Wolf" people have been saying on the other thread hes there,

Let's leave the clouds to the dr. mario topic.
This looks like it could be the intro movie for ssbb.
Uh, dude, I doubt that's gonna happen. (Us stop talking about it.)
But yeah it most likley is the intro movie, We all considered that earlier in the morning.

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
My theory..

The Master controls 'This World' .
The Master is like Emperor Cesar of Rome.. The arena we see in the pictures is like the Roman Colosseum.
The fighters are like the roman gladiators.. and the trophies are the jail cells that imprison them.
Master Hand chooses and unlocks the trophies of his choosing.
Meta Knight is a anarchist.. he intrudes on the battle and causes chaos.
Master Hand gets pissed off and sends out one of his minions to regain order.
What ever the price to pay on the world is unknown.. but my guess is that whoever intrudes could have their world destroyed.
your theory is the theory of GODS.

oh and your sig is the shiz tiz. is that Japanese kanji emblem for takamaru? DOPENESS

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone notice that the url for the "???" section is names "modea"? As in... Adventure, perhaps?

Could simply be a placeholder though.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
LMAO! Wanna know who I think it is now? Midna's husband. :laugh:
Hes pi$$ed off cause he knows someone was getting dry humped during an adventure sometime ago.Hes like "Its was a dog wasnt it!? :mad: Whats the mother fukers name?!!,Ill pop that mother..." :laugh: He was planning for Dec 3 after the events of Zelda TP.Rofl!

???: "I know somebody was hitting A!!!" "Now Who was the Son of a bytch!@!#!?"
Midna:M...m...mm..mm...m..m,please dont hurt meee!
???:I know your telling a damm lie...I just play that damm game last night..
???:I guess that ho in pink was no where to be seen,so thats why you let that red cap wearing pasta eating mother...DAMM,I SHOULD OF KNOWN!
Midna:What?
???:Iam gonna go handle that fool in that tournment coming up,be gone when I get back..
Midna: :(

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom