• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I'm hoping (this probably won't happen BUT I SOOO WANT IT TO!!)

an actual video of this scene... maybe it could shed some light onto the issue...

ALSO

I'm gonna be pissed if Sakurai goes back to regular updates on Monday and we don't get any new info on this...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well Kirby seems to die... but then he returns to normal form... so he didn't die.

So uhm... Kirby Broke the Rules and Metaknight is sent to deal with him? and Mario helps him?

-Me

I still think that is, look at the Pics, Mario and Kirby are about to fight, Mario Wins, Kirby is shown as a trophy, thus he lost... but then he is back to normal form... so he didn't die.

So Metaknight is sent to enforce the Rules... and the Robot guy lands from the Halberd.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
okay here's my theory

The "Rules" are that the trophies must fight since it is their only purpose. The screenshots show Mario and Kirby fighting. Mario wins turning Kirby back into a trophy. Somehow Kirby is brought back to life. The "Rules"are broken when Mario and Kirby shake hands and stop fighting. That dark lego robot thing is pissed becuase they wont fight. So he summons Newcomers aka Meta Knight to stir things up and keep the fighting going

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord

an actual video of this scene... maybe it could shed some light onto the issue...

ALSO

I'm gonna be pissed if Sakurai goes back to regular updates on Monday and we don't get any new info on this...
I'm expecting normal updates for awhile. He can't reveal to much.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
maybe mario and kirby fights and mario wins

however he feels sad and gives him a life

suddenly meta knight appears and screams "you fool what have you done?" (he's portrayed as smart in kirby games)

then this new evil has been created and this is one of his minions

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice

ALSO

I would laugh SOOOOO hard!

Do you mean Halberg as in bird thing?

Blackadder

Smash Master

suddenly meta knight appears and screams "you fool what have you done?" (he's portrayed as smart in kirby games)

That sounds awsome.
I like that theory best, myself.
Any other theorys? This update is incredible.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

hey donkeysmasher our explanations are very similar :), read mine!

Black/Light

Smash Master
WAIT! Did Mario "brake the rules"?

It was said that once they turn back into trophys that it's like death. . . but it seems to be the rules that once you get beat up you become a trophy again.

Mario looks like he un-trophyed Kirby and showed that he wanted to say "good job" which would be braking the rules IMO.

. . . Than MK comes and the boss appears.

Edit- Dam u DonkeySmasher!!!

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
okay here's my theory

The "Rules" are that the trophies must fight since it is their only purpose. The screenshots show Mario and Kirby fighting. Mario wins turning Kirby back into a trophy. Somehow Kirby is brought back to life. The "Rules"are broken when Mario and Kirby shake hands and stop fighting. That dark lego robot thing is pissed becuase they wont fight. So he summons Newcomers aka Meta Knight to stir things up and keep the fighting going
I like it that's good

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Is there a chance that...Meta-Knight could be coming into the Smash World and saving Mario and Kirby instead? I like to think he's having another anti-hero/savior role in this game as well. Man....this is intriguing.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think this confirms receti... who appears when someone or something break the rules?

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps the purple dude shows up randomly in order to be scary, in matches that is.

Or maybe he is Sakurai's way of reducing the use of WD'ing. Maybe he doesn't like that :p

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh... i still think Mario Broke the rules and Mr. Farting Robot and Metaknight are coming for him and Kirby.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
new discovery!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone look at the heliberd pic (i would do it but i can't)

bowser is in the clouds

kirby enemy is meta
mario enemy is bowser

it's all coming together (maybe)

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
I'm speachless and lost.... I don't know what to expect anymore and can't wait 3 months for this..... I think Sakurai's out done himself unconciously
Meta-Knights ship in that one picture just throws this weekend for a loop

spike9407

Smash Apprentice
new discovery!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone look at the heliberd pic (i would do it but i can't)

bowser is in the clouds

kirby enemy is meta
mario enemy is bowser

it's all coming together (maybe)
They made a pact to be a team? Is Bowser's figure in the clouds or is he flying in the clouds? It'd be funny if Sakurai is readin this.

Mamush

Smash Cadet
Okay the pictures of mario and kirby are basicly trying to explain smash. In that everyone is trophies that come to life, fight, and then turn back into trophies. Mario doesn't break any rules because below the pictures it says those are the rules of this world.

"They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence."

My theory is that since the update is under game modes is that they added a new mode which may be completly different from anything that we've seen before. So Sakurai decided to make the game finally have a story and this new game mode ties into that very story. Maybe all the villians ganged up together to cause chaos?

Croco

Smash Lord
That sounds awsome.
I like that theory best, myself.
Any other theorys? This update is incredible.
My theory..

The Master controls 'This World' .
The Master is like Emperor Cesar of Rome.. The arena we see in the pictures is like the Roman Colosseum.
The fighters are like the roman gladiators.. and the trophies are the jail cells that imprison them.
Master Hand chooses and unlocks the trophies of his choosing.
Meta Knight is a anarchist.. he intrudes on the battle and causes chaos.
Master Hand gets pissed off and sends out one of his minions to regain order.
What ever the price to pay on the world is unknown.. but my guess is that whoever intrudes could have their world destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom