• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
there'll be hell to pay indeed, and you can "fanboys" more than i say "baseball bat FTL"

dammit you did it again

dude do i really say fanboys that much? i mean i just dont like fanboys, i mean fanboys are so annoying, so i just feel like saying that i dont like the fanboys, but i had no idea i was saying fanboys too much, it never occurred to me that i might be saying fanboys too much. maybe i should stop saying fanboys so much, even if fanboys are so annoying.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
prehaps i should worded that a little more clearly, i think shes too new a character to be playable, not to mention i personally think she'd be a better AT
look at what they did to Goroh and he was in the series from game 1

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
and just cuz you said that, its gonna be how to jump.

and since i said that, its gonna be the baseball bat.

dangit, sakurai's too smart. or maybe thats what he WANTS me to think. but then.. wait a minute.... ugh my head hurts.
darn it contents that's the joke i say every night

wait a sec

at least it's catching on:grin:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Since most of the content in the E3 movie is becoming a reality i think it's safe to say wario's F.S is a Fart Nuke

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i hope not at this point becuase his VB is the "wario waft" so maybe just maybe he'll have something different

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
i don't mean to sound like a person who poops all over parties but i doubt midna will make it as an PC......AT? most likly shes too new to really be a rep for the series
No, no it's all good, minus the hating that has gone on recently of course. :) However, I think she is so unique, so important to the Twilight Princess story, and could have a really original moveset. As a PC or AT, IMO she'd be awsome. You can disagree if you want, it isn't that big of a deal! ;)

@ Moon Monkey
LOL, that is all I can say! :laugh: Don't forget Fart [Fire]ball as Wario's nB! :chuckle:

RDK

Smash Hero
brinstar depths? yeah that level was the ballsack of the stage select screen
ROFLMAO. The skid on the underpants of stages.

Since most of the content in the E3 movie is becoming a reality i think it's safe to say wario's F.S is a Fart Nuke
I wish they hadn't gone and made the yellow Itialian a flaming tard in Brawl--I always use to play as him in Mario Party. :psycho:

Lol, you never know, it might be both. Diddy Kong being a Assit Trophy.
No way--that would suck. Diddy for PC, definitely. Moreso than Midna, at least.

That would be awesome to see a new Hyrule Castle stage.
If they stick in that god**** tornado from Smash64, I'm gonna rip my eyes out.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No way--that would suck. Diddy for PC, definitely. Moreso than Midna, at least.
If he is a AT I will die of a heart attack. Seriously, no one deserves a spot in Brawl more than him. This is NOT DEBATEABLE! DOUBT IT AND DIE!

If they stick in that god**** tornado from Smash64, I'm gonna rip my eyes out.
That made the stage intresting, but it should be a option! YAE OPTIONS! :grin:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
if they did do a new hyrule castle stage i could only hope thy'd put something a little more original that a tornado in...lol

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well it's sad to see the true reality that Deoxys did not make it to Brawl as a playable character but rather as a pokemon pokeball, which i'm a little dissapointed because it would have been nice to see Deoxys as a playable characters seeing it would have a unique movement but I guess it's alright, I'm really, really, really liking the Bowser update woot!, woot!!! and definetly like his final smash which looks awesome because we can actually play as Giga Bowser without using an AR, but my question now is who is gonna be the boss of smash? like Master Hand, Crazy Hand or perhaps a new one which would be cool any ideas?

RDK

Smash Hero
That tornado was SOOOO cheap...

It would literally hunt you down at the speed of light while you were fighting, and piledrive you into the death wall on the ceiling.

I lost many an intense 1v1 because of that stage's abomination.

but my question now is who is gonna be the boss of smash? like Master Hand, Crazy Hand or perhaps a new one which would be cool any ideas?
Wow...I completely forgot about Hand. Maybe they'll make him a PC in this one. That would be cool...

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i'm telling you mutant hand will appear that comes out from the background

fight all three of them now

i also like crazy foot:laugh:

OmegaXXII

^^^ i'm not understanding what you said about crazy foot but I think it's unlikely that well see a third hand hmm.. not sure maybe we might

Del Money

Smash Champion
That could be kinda Wierd O.o

Yep as long as they don't put a Diddy Kong and Dixie team like the Ice Climbers, put Diddy by himself and put kiddy kong with Dixie Kong for all i care
Yeah DK Final smash :grin:
YES!!!! DIDDY SOLO, DAMMIT! more kong reps would be nice but i wouldnt cry if dixie, kiddy, and the DK64 crew (minus DK and p. diddy) didnt make it. oh and the "p" stands for "pwn3ge"

darn it contents that's the joke i say every night

wait a sec

at least it's catching on:grin:
pessimism works best in order to get a good update

maybe, but the site said the wario waft builds up power over time so i not sure

if they did do a new hyrule castle stage i could only hope thy'd put something a little more original that a tornado in...lol
like maybe random octoroks you can smack around if your opponent is too easy

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
maybe the third hand is a friend of the kid playing with his trophies

sorry trying to somehow make this ridiculous thing plausible

RDK

Smash Hero
That'll never happen, you crazy ***.

...lol...Crazy A**...i can see his intro now...

MUWAHAHAHAHA! *PHHHBBBTTTT* ...Ew!

Del Money

Smash Champion
dude do i really say fanboys that much? i mean i just dont like fanboys, i mean fanboys are so annoying, so i just feel like saying that i dont like the fanboys, but i had no idea i was saying fanboys too much, it never occurred to me that i might be saying fanboys too much. maybe i should stop saying fanboys so much, even if fanboys are so annoying.
um...yeah you do. any particular fanboys? or just fanboys in general? we could techincally be considered SSB fanboys...AND I'M ****ING OK WITH THAT...BYAAAAH

EDIT: dammit Red Darkstar Kirby, i wouldnt have to change my boxers 3rd times a day if you left these boards HAHHAHAHAHA

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Some characters can shine cancel, some characters can moon cancel! :chuckle:

Imagine him saying something as his opening..."You can kiss my a** you wimps!" :chuckle:

Or when you beat him "AHHHH! You SPANKED MY A** to DEATH!" :chuckle:

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
well it's sad to see the true reality that Deoxys did not make it to Brawl as a playable character but rather as a pokemon pokeball, which i'm a little dissapointed because it would have been nice to see Deoxys as a playable characters seeing it would have a unique movement but I guess it's alright, I'm really, really, really liking the Bowser update woot!, woot!!! and definetly like his final smash which looks awesome because we can actually play as Giga Bowser without using an AR, but my question now is who is gonna be the boss of smash? like Master Hand, Crazy Hand or perhaps a new one which would be cool any ideas?
the new boss of smash? gooey hand

lol use ur imagination (no homo)

Croco

Smash Lord
My guess?

A Mii head..
When you make your profile you will be able to select your Mii face.
Your selected Mii face ends up as the final boss with Master hand and Crazy hand.

RDK

Smash Hero
the new boss of smash? gooey hand
ROFLMAO! JESUS CHRIST!

Omg...my sides hurt soooo bad from laughing at that...

Will the dirty jokes never end??? :chuckle:

P.S: Gooey Hand's intro:

Mario vs. Gooey Hand

(Mario taps foot, waiting for Gooey Hand to start the match, who is facing away from the camera, and is jiggling his body around in a pair of massive boxer shorts. Hand turns around and spots Mario waiting.)

Gooey Hand: Oh, sorry man...one more minute...

(Gooey Hand returns to boxers.)

RDK

Smash Hero
That would be awesome having Sakurai as a PC. Then, you would have to make Sonic a PC, so you could whoop the blue bas_ard's arse as ol' "Mindgames".

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That would be awesome having Sakurai as a PC. Then, you would have to make Sonic a PC, so you could whoop the blue bas_ard's arse as ol' "Mindgames".
It would be mad mindgames after mindgames. I don't want Sakurai playable in the game, he'd be underpowered, but would be 100% invincible with his insane mindgames! Seriously, even if Miis were playable, a Sakurai and Miyamoto Mii would have a extreme mindgame status, lol! XD

And dirty jokes FTW! :)

OmegaXXII

wonder what tomorrows update will be hopefully it's either a new character or a stage which i really like and btw when is e3 gonna start or has it passed already?

Del Money

Smash Champion
ROFLMAO! JESUS CHRIST!

Omg...my sides hurt soooo bad from laughing at that...

Will the dirty jokes never end??? :chuckle:

P.S: Gooey Hand's intro:

Mario vs. Gooey Hand

(Mario taps foot, waiting for Gooey Hand to start the match, who is facing away from the camera, and is jiggling his body around in a pair of massive boxer shorts. Hand turns around and spots Mario waiting.)

Gooey Hand: Oh, sorry man...one more minute...

(Gooey Hand returns to boxers.)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

RDK

Smash Hero
It would be mad mindgames after mindgames. I don't want Sakurai playable in the game, he'd be underpowered, but would be 100% invincible with his insane mindgames! Seriously, even if Miis were playable, a Sakurai and Miyamoto Mii would have a extreme mindgame status, lol! XD
Lol, yeah...he would be broken beyond belief...you gotta admit, though--that would be awesome...

BTW, I'm a little bit out of it today...when's our next Brawl update? I'm too lazy to check the site...

And dirty jokes FTW!
We should make a clan...you, me, Del Money, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom