• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
for once im glad im the minority
You don't know wat it's like...I have to hide nowadays, afraid Sakurai will mindgame into a wavedash on me to make me cracker launcher ammo.

@Contents_Under_Pressure

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1079639793&fr=yfp-t-501

thats the chappelle where he's a witness on trial for the michael jackson and r. kelly scandals. dam funny stuff. its also where i got that "cucumber" line i had ridiculously posted many times
Hilarious, LMFAO! Love that show! :)

@ Dragonboy2k4
No I'm good.....and straight! :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
lol!!! Best Quote ever!!!!
nope

You like the favor baby? :laugh:
that was the best quote ever

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope Brawl will have some sort of mic function so you can laugh me into a 4-stock. :laugh:
YES. VOICE COMM FTP!!!!! online play just isnt online play without voice comm (although every now and then you get racists and mic spammers which is sometimes funny but mostly obnoxious) but still its awesome. sakurai best have that implemented.

SIDE NOTE: brawl would pwn halo 1,2, and 3 if online play was done right

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's my personal line now. NO one else can say it. :)

Yes, all in good fun, Money.

Your comic is getting even better, Stryks. I hope to see strykman in battle soon.

RDK

Smash Hero
You don't know wat it's like...I have to hide nowadays, afraid Sakurai will mindgame into a wavedash on me to make me cracker launcher ammo.
:chuckle: CRACKA? :chuckle:

for a second i thought your avatar was Rayman
Wow. You need glasses. Actually, no--you need a space microscope glued onto your eyes.

Rayman 4 Brawl? I dunno...that last game of his kind of killed his game interest for me.

Raving Rabbids? Rayman--you are dead to me. :embarrass

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
HOLY MOTHER FKING SHT IAM BORDED TODAY! :urg: Drawing a picture of Link currently,looking bada$$. :) Saw a bunch of cheating little mother fkers on Socom CA today..:embarrass floating in mid air saying"ohhhhh mannnn,I got some madddd skill!~!" :embarrass ...damm,whats gonna be the update today?

Edit:Okay,whats with the racism from Nintendo?!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Originally Posted by the SUPER AWSOME Y34HDUD3!!!
Yeah, it's my personal line now. NO one else can say it. :)

Your comic is getting even better, Stryks. I hope to see strykman in battle soon.
Ya, Stryks comics own like Fierce Diety Link vs. the mailman in tLOZ.

Ya, just like me and =, LOL! XD (maybe not that one), etc.

And only us and a few others can use SUPER AWSOME! :laugh:

@ Red Darkstar Kirby
I hate Party games, and Ravving Rabbids pwns (Mario Party 1-3 also pwn). It's the 3rd best selling Wii game currently. Rayman *could* be neat, but he isn't happening, unless Megaman, Geno, Sonic, and many many others don't make it. But hey, we can dream!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Snake:In the Hudson River,6 years ago...Our noses been out in the cold for too long...
Mario:Hey! wait-a just-a second here,I-a thought there was-a more to that..
Snake:SHUT UP PULMBER,THERE IS A REASON WHY METAL GEAR GOT AWAY YOU KNOW! Goddamm stupid a$$ Hideo pulling me out at the last second like that...

Metal Gear Soild 2:Sakurai's VR Mission
coming soon :)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
for a second i thought your avatar was Rayman
You are dead to me. Like cut-in-lots-of-pieces dead.

Ya, Stryks comics own like Fierce Diety Link vs. the mailman in tLOZ.

Ya, just like me and =, LOL! XD (maybe not that one), etc.

And only us and a few others can use SUPER AWSOME! :laugh:
Lol the mailman. He's gotta get his *** kicked.

So I can't say "=, LOL! XD".... Well you've got yourself a deal. No more doritos for you.

Yes, anyone else who says "SUPER AWESOME" is going to get sued. No questions asked.

And in case you wondered, Pitismyangel, it was a joke. But NEVAR EVAR AGAIN confuse Rayman with Crono.....

Del Money

Smash Champion
YES. he called me "Money". dam it feels good to be a gangsta

Rayman 4 Brawl? I dunno...that last game of his kind of killed his game interest for me.

Raving Rabbids? Rayman--you are dead to me. :embarrass
yeah i was turned off by the "Rabbids". i havent even played the game and dont really want to, but i probably will anyway (like Sonic 360 lol). rayman was the **** back in the day. the first one for PC (or DOS to be more accurate) was the t!ts and yeah i guess it came out for PSX too. i order rayman 2, 3 , and arena as part of the 10th anniversity collection on ebay (brand new for $8 can you believe that ****!!!) so it should be here tomorrow.

WAY OFF TOPIC: dam ill have so many games to keep me occupied til school/rugby season starts:
-Rayman 2, 3, & Arena, metroid prime (which i only bought last week), and zelda collector's edition (zelda 1,2, ocarina, and majora). hell, i might not even need brawl this winter

HOLY MOTHER FKING SHT IAM BORDED TODAY! :urg: Drawing a picture of Link currently,looking bada$$. :) Saw a bunch of cheating little mother fkers on Socom CA today..:embarrass floating in mid air saying"ohhhhh mannnn,I got some madddd skill!~!" :embarrass ...damm,whats gonna be the update today?

Edit:Okay,whats with the racism from Nintendo?!
counter-strike. i prefer counter-strike to socom even though socom is amazing

I hate Party games, and Ravving Rabbids pwns (Mario Party 1-3 also pwn). It's the 3rd best selling Wii game currently. Rayman *could* be neat, but he isn't happening, unless Megaman, Geno, Sonic, and many many others don't make it. But hey, we can dream!
mario party 1 = meh pretty good
mario party 2 = ok
mario party 3 = never played
Rabbids 3rd best selling = WTF

and i cant think of anyone besides Sonic, Megaman, Geno, and Bomberman who could make it over Rayman (and please dont say Cloud Strife)

In nintendo's eyes... the evolution of gaming=Billions of Mini-Games over and over again. Hmm... I'll just hang with the monkeys that play Super Mario Bros. 3.
agreed, the mini-game games need to tone it down 5 notches

yet another long post by me

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
@Contents_Under_Pressure

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1079639793&fr=yfp-t-501

thats the chappelle where he's a witness on trial for the michael jackson and r. kelly scandals. dam funny stuff. its also where i got that "cucumber" line i had ridiculously posted many times
omg that made me die laughing, my ghost is typing this lol. thats some dam funny stuff. he also pwns on stand-up. check this out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUmYGLIubho

lol some of his best stuff.

on topic: i believe we've got like a bit over 4 hours left. whoo boy im nervous, its the end of the week. my money is still on a metroid stage.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I prefer Call of Duty over that.Only reason I stop playing it was due to the aim bots everyone seems to have nowadays.Dont get me started on how BS those hacks are.Fking dudes basically lock on to your head though walls and Syth,Then when you come out in front of them"BOOM" your done. :mad:

RDK

Smash Hero
Counterstrike is cool...I like Red Faction and Unreal Tournament even better though...

I know this is going WAY off topic, but here are all the FPS's I play, in case anyone wants to hook up sometime:

Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Republic Commando
Red Faction
Unreal Tournament 2004
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Halo
Halo 2
Half-Life
Half-Life 2

on topic: i believe we've got like a bit over 4 hours left. whoo boy im nervous, its the end of the week. my money is still on a metroid stage.
Metroid Stage, FTW!

and i cant think of anyone besides Sonic, Megaman, Geno, and Bomberman who could make it over Rayman (and please dont say Cloud Strife)
Cloud Strife? Hmmm...never heard that one before. Gotta admit--that would be cool, though...

Out of those choices, I'd put them in this order:

Bomberman
Geno
Rayman
Sonic
Megaman

I hate Sonic and Megaman, but the top three are okay.

Bomberman 4 Brawl.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I prefer Call of Duty over that.Only reason I stop playing it was due to the aim bots everyone seems to have nowadays.Dont get me started on how BS those hacks are.Fking dudes basically lock on to your head though walls and Syth,Then when you come out in front of them"BOOM" your done. :mad:
yeah i know right? f*ckin wallhax aimbot b!tches. you dont get a headshot from a 270 degree turn like that

Counterstrike is cool...I like Red Faction and Unreal Tournament even better though...

I know this is going WAY off topic, but here are all the FPS's I play, in case anyone wants to hook up sometime:

Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Republic Commando
Red Faction
Unreal Tournament 2004
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Halo
Halo 2
Half-Life
Half-Life 2

Metroid Stage, FTW!

Cloud Strife? Hmmm...never heard that one before. Gotta admit--that would be cool, though...

Out of those choices, I'd put them in this order:

Bomberman
Geno
Rayman
Sonic
Megaman

I hate Sonic and Megaman, but the top three are okay.

Bomberman 4 Brawl.
hahah RedFaction i dont have that game but i like the enemy dying sounds in the single player "OAHHHHHHH" hahahah

only one of those i have is Halo 1 for PC. havent created an online account yet but ill let you know if i do

dang where is everyone? its supposed to be packed at this time of night.
can you say "1 hour friggin lag"? oh and that sesame street chapelle is a classic. "i know a pimp when i see one" haha

bored

Smash Ace
I don't know what to expect tommorow, lets hope for something actually good, this week has been nothing but dissapointments:ohwell:

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we need something NEW though. Not just a given, like DK. Maybe a new newcomer, that would change everything.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
the only other competitive games i play are street fighter series, counter strike source, mvc2,
and halo 2 (soon to be 3) gears of war and soon unreal tournament

all of which are GREAT games despite the numerous bashings they recieve on these boards

Del Money

Smash Champion
I don't know what to expect tommorow, lets hope for something actually good, this week has been nothing but dissapointments:ohwell:
i dont think the sexy suit samus news was disappointing. it nullified the down+B transformation theory (thank god). it was the content of the posts at a result of it that was disappointing.

Yeah, we need something NEW though. Not just a given, like DK. Maybe a new newcomer, that would change everything.
by change everything you mean crash smashboards...again for the 100-th time this week. but quality new information would be nice. it just wont happen unless its a newly confirmed veteran or a how-to-play about crawling or air grabbing

bored

Smash Ace
It would be crazy if they announced Green Hill Zone as a stage..fanboys would be all over these boards then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom