• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i'm surprised they havn't released info on the halberd stage or angel land....hoping one of those is tommorows update

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Ahh... so you think it's gonna be day/night like other stages? I think it's a cute touch... a bit unnecessary, but it's still kinda cool. I just hope they don't add something like for a stage to be a certain form (say either flat or with platforms above) it needs to be a certain time of day.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Obviously Sakurai must have tought of adding 3rd parties sooner or later, and must have tought of snake, megaman, pacman, soni and other at SOME point, but as soon as kojima begged him to add snake in melee, if he ever did a 3rd smash, he already considered a character for brawl, and that was snake...

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Am I ****ing dumb if I think they thought of Care Bears before Sonic? Or Mickey Mouse?
roflmao seriously dude that was hilarious. but, anyway, i got to go with stryks and colbusman, i mean, ya sonic runs really fast, jumps on people, and is blue. but snake is a muthafukin badass. metal gear solid beats out sonic games by a freakin landslide.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'm surprised they havn't released info on the halberd stage or angel land....hoping one of those is tommorows update
Sakurai is being too honest with his own franchise. he has some of the coolest characters and stages for kirby, but all we've seen is...Kirby. and not even his Final Smash!!

c'mon sakurai, at least update with Kirby's FS. don't be so modest

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
Sakurai is being too honest with his own franchise. he has some of the coolest characters and stages for kirby, but all we've seen is...Kirby. and not even his Final Smash!!

c'mon sakurai, at least update with Kirby's FS. don't be so modest
Yeah. That's kinda weird but Idon't think that we can get 2 FS updates in one week.

Del Money

Smash Champion
You're absolutley pathetic.First of all,you need to post better and not use a huge wall-of-text.
what better way to combat a huge wall than with like 10 mini-walls? seriously you guys both bring up good points but your approaches are wrong. smash will be smash. there will be changes to keep it from just being Melee 2 (insert nintendo seal of quality here). there will be new innovations but not new enough to make veteran players uncomfortable. so yeah end the argument and screw the boycott

Sonic could make it or just be an AT.
if you never say that again, thatd be great

Before Sonic? Are you mental? Sonic won't be shown till right before the game comes out, to build hype. I'm sure Sonic was chosen YEARS before Snake.
wrong

besides, Snake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sonic
wrong

Agree with colbus, snake was chosen 1st, and even tough Sonic is more popular I like Snake better, Cardboard boxes >>> Speed
cardboard boxes? you kiddiing me? CARBOARD BOXES? dont talk about CARDBOARD BOXES?
(anyone get the coors light commercial reference there?)

You guys are totally wrong. If you think that the developers didn't think of Sonic immediately after making Smash 64, you're just ****in' dumb.
lol

Am I ****ing dumb if I think they thought of Care Bears before Sonic? Or Mickey Mouse?
no, you have downs sydrome

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wouldn't you think of releasing the old info before new info arrives? i mean yes i love all the stuff we're getting, but only 2 of the stages we've seen before have been shown. i do want an update on Mario Circuit, Halberd, and the infernal Castle and whether or not it has an indoor/outdoor scheme or if it's two diffrent stages

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, all I said was that Sonic would fit in a little better than Snake would, and now everyone is fighting.

I like Sonic and Snake. They both fit in well, I just think it's more so for Sonic.

wouldn't you think of releasing the old info before new info arrives? i mean yes i love all the stuff we're getting, but only 2 of the stages we've seen before have been shown. i do want an update on Mario Circuit, Halberd, and the infernal Castle and whether or not it has an indoor/outdoor scheme or if it's two diffrent stages
i'm not really interested in mario circuit, halberd's pretty nice. but ya the castle has me going, we really need to know whats going on with that stage. i wouldnt be suprised to se a metroid stage tonight, this seems to be metroid week lol

Del Money

Smash Champion
Lmao, all I said was that Sonic would fit in a little better than Snake would, and now everyone is fighting.

I like Sonic and Snake. They both fit in well, I just think it's more so for Sonic.
QFMFT

if snake wasnt even confirmed and some random fool suggested him, we'd all be flaming them right now (though if it werent for Snake there wouldnt be 3rd party character suggestions in the 1st place but that's besides the point). end of argument. and props to the brawl development team for making Snake fit in

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
it would be REALLY nice if this time they made a metroid stage that didn't have acid flooding everywhere -_- (or a huge pulsating tumor hanging from the ceiling)

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
i'm not really interested in mario circuit, halberd's pretty nice. but ya the castle has me going, we really need to know whats going on with that stage. i wouldnt be suprised to se a metroid stage tonight, this seems to be metroid week lol

Heh. That would be cool but we had StarFox music on Monday so it isn't a metroid week.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
SHOULD I QUOTE ALL THE SPAM HAPPENING HERE?

The thread says "Whats going on with Smashbros.com" not "what do u think about a
random comment?" Please Keep IN topic!!!

*sigh*

Zero suit Samus... We have a lot with this update, could it mean that theres only one
Metroid? cant we choose?

The thread says "Whats going on with Smashbros.com" not "what do u think about a

*sigh*

Zero suit Samus... We have a lot with this update, could it mean that theres only one
Metroid? cant we choose?
since when are you a mod?

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace

I'm sorry, I think it kick off when I said this.

Ha, "a better fit than Snake"

Snake vs Sonic... and the winer is....Snake by far, Snake is a true hero!!!

SNAKE FTW!!!
Don't worry we are having a nice debate. (Well most of us are)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Like someone said before... Snake cracks necks! But hey, nintendo calmed him down. Guess they fed him Ritalin before he became a combatant.

You know, it'll be awesome if you actually have to get Sonic (if he's in) by beating five [Insert New Wire Frames] in Cruel Brawl.

Like someone said before... Snake cracks necks! But hey, nintendo calmed him down. Guess they fed him Ritalin before he became a combatant.

You know, it'll be awesome if you actually have to get Sonic (if he's in) by beating five [Insert New Wire Frames] in Cruel Brawl.
naw cuz then noobs will complain that its too hard to get sonic, and you know nintendo is all about the noobs, so i'm sure they'll make all the unlockables just as disgustling easy to get as they were in melee

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044

lmao......nintendo drugged snake, priceless
i think you'd have to beat the 1p mode in some ridiculas time (like captain falcon in SSB)

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
naw cuz then noobs will complain that its too hard to get sonic, and you know nintendo is all about the noobs, so i'm sure they'll make all the unlockables just as disgustling easy to get as they were in melee
lol noobs complain just aobut everything. They want to have their way. I agree about how they'll make getting the characters easily.

Del Money

Smash Champion

*sigh*

Metroid? cant we choose?
1. thats just how i roll, son
2. theres nothing that needs to be discussed about sexy suit samus that hasnt already been discussed in the WAY TOO MANY SO-CALLED "OFFICIAL" SAMUS/ZAMUS THREADS
3. and its quality posts over quantity. why write 1000s of little one-liners (and get an infraction for each) when i can get my full thoughts across in one post?

since when are you a mod?
w3rd

i think we ALL have beat that horse to death....
at least he can admit to it

on-topic: baseball bat update tonight FTL

Stryks

Smash Hero
N00bs want an automatic kill button, just when theyre about to lose they press the auto-ko and all the oponents start saying "u r da pwnzo0r!1!!one" and fell off the stage... haha n00bs...

1. thats just how i roll, son
2. theres nothing that needs to be discussed about sexy suit samus that hasnt already been discussed in the WAY TOO MANY SO-CALLED "OFFICIAL" SAMUS/ZAMUS THREADS
3. and its quality posts over quantity. why write 1000s of little one-liners (and get an infraction for each) when i can get my full thoughts across in one post?

w3rd

at least he can admit to it

on-topic: baseball bat update tonight FTL
QFFT man except for the bat part, lol. my guess is how-to-play, hopefully crawling.

@psi: sorta, wasnt TOO bad

@stryks: agreed lol

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
you think all charaters will be able to crawl? like Bowser and DK, or just smaller charaters?
(not that wario is too small -_-;;)

Del Money

Smash Champion
QFFT man except for the bat part, lol. my guess is how-to-play, hopefully crawling.
if its a how-to-play it best be air throws/grab or crawling or "imma knock a tooth about it"

I don't want more how to play updates but this one might be good hopefully. I tihnk it could be a stage tonight.
would you be mad if the how-to-play was AIR THROWS? i mean come on that cant possibly be considered lame. stages are just something i'd rather see during the game and not know about too much now, but i guess thats just me. its like buying a Mario, Sonic, or any platform game and knowing the types of levels and hazards youll come across before you play but i guess its kinda different too cuz smash aint no platformer. if its a level, it better be Green Hill Zone or at least a DK Jungle without Diddy in the background so he doesnt suffered the Tom-Nook-fate

if its a how-to-play it best be air throws/grab or crawling or "imma knock a tooth about it"

would you be mad if the how-to-play was AIR THROWS? i mean come on that cant possibly be considered lame. stages are just something i'd rather see during the game and not know about too much now, but i guess thats just me. its like buying a Mario, Sonic, or any platform game and knowing the types of levels and hazards youll come across before you play but i guess its kinda different too cuz smash aint no platformer. if its a level, it better be Green Hill Zone or at least a DK Jungle without Diddy in the background so he doesnt suffered the Tom-Nook-fate
WORD. green hillzone would be SWEET. and if diddy gets the tom-nook-fate, there'll be hell to pay, i will send TNT to sakurai's house. and the fanboys will overpower smashboards lol.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
yes if diddy is placed in the background or as an AT the oceans will boil and the skies will turn blood red, and the fanboys will be on a never ending, bloodlusting rampage ^^

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Well, air-throws and crawling sound cool to me right now. I Wouldn't like to wait till the game comes out to see stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom