• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

t0m0

Smash Apprentice
Banjo and kazooie would be a great member to the cast of brawl. Do I think this will happen? No I don't, but I would most certainly want it to. In the mean time, hopefully we can see Shaq, from Shaq-Fu in the upcoming ssbb. :)

Shaq for Brawl.

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Characters from actual fighting games probably aren't prime characters. Especially DragonBall characters - how would they balance them out? They can destroy planets! They have no chance.
So he can destroy whole planets, big deal? You ever play Legacy of Goku? He had to kill snakes to level up in the beginning. Now that's a big dive, from destroying planets.

Anyways, I personally think he could be awesome as a Brawl character. I will list some moves he can do aswell.

B Moves:
~~~~~~
B - Ki attack
B+-> - Kamehameha
B+down - Power Up (Also a deflective Shield like Fox)
B+up - Power Up, then shoot upwards in a direction (Like fox's B+up)

A Moves:
~~~~~~
A - Right Punch
A continous - Left Punch
A continous again - Super Fast Combo (like in the show)

Smash Moves:
~~~~~~~~~
A+up - Headbutt (Like Mario)
A+forward - Charged Super Punch
A+down - Spin (Like Marios B +down)

Aerial Moves:
~~~~~~~~~
B (midair) - Ki Energy
A (midair) - Kick
A+forward - Meteor (front flip, kicking opponent downwards)
A+down - (something that does a lot of little blows)

Running:
~~~~~~
A - Mini Meteor (Forward flip knocking enemy away)

Grabs:
~~~~
Grab+a - Super Combo (punch kick)
Grab+forward - Throws in midair while shooting ki blasts (kinda like Mewtwo)
Grab+backward - Grabs opponents leg, and swings it around and tosses
Grab+down - Throws enemy down on floor, and repeatedly shoots ki blasts
Grab+up - Throws enemy upwards in the air, and flies up to kick opponent downward on ground

Taunts:
~~~~~
Up(D-pad) - "Is that the best you got?"

Jumping:
~~~~~~
He can jump like mewtwo (because he can fly) but with more control, and he can hover like Princess Peach, but for a shorter time.

Basically he's fast, shoots ki blasts, you can charge for bigger blasts, can fly for a short time, and can do some strong attacks.

This is why I think he would be perfect, he has a lot of moves, and who wouldn't want a DBZ character in Brawl?

Anyways, I think he's perfect. You can disagree or agree, I don't care, but that's my honest opinion.

Smady

Smash Master
This is so off-topic now. I'm depressed.

Eh... He may have a good moveset, but so do about a million other Anime/fighting game characters. Sakurai already said no Anime characters so sorry, but he won't be in at least until Sakurai steps down. Possibly one of the biggest "WTF moments" imaginable that would be.

~Raz

Smash Rookie
He said no anime characters that weren't in a Nintendo Game. I read that too, and he did say that. He also said that because of the already too many requests for anime characters, they will only consider ones who have appeared in a Nintendo supported Game. And you know how many Dragonball Z games there are. So I think Goku is up for consideration.

Smady

Smash Master
Well... I don't think that'll be this game. His chances are slim to none, even if he has been on a Nintendo console. Anime characters just aren't as important as everyone else, other characters have history. And I really don't think Nintendo will want to buy the rights for Goku.

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Meh you may be right, but you never know. Anything is possible, and I just hope.

Ehehe now back on topic, if Goku was there, then perhaps his clone could be Vegeta, or someone. But that's IF.

Smady

Smash Master
Ya, big if. I can imagine that if they added Goku they may just go the extra mile and add Vegeta... But t'would possibly be the biggest set of clones ever. Like, seriously, Kamehameha colour changed to purple and that's it.

The chance of this happening is well below 0.0000001%. :dizzy:

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
He said no anime characters that weren't in a Nintendo Game. I read that too, and he did say that. He also said that because of the already too many requests for anime characters, they will only consider ones who have appeared in a Nintendo supported Game. And you know how many Dragonball Z games there are. So I think Goku is up for consideration.
ahahahahha! if they add goku they might as well add sailor moon and all the scouts! cuz their games were only on super nintendo japanise style hahaha! i mean they would even have a better move set than dbz ahahahaha!

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Actually...his Ka-me-ha-me-ha could be his special attack.
If your talking about the Super Smash move, I was thinking his Spirit Bomb could be that. Otherwise his Special moves are B moves.

I think he means Mallow from Super Mario Rpg The Legend of The Seven Stars.

Mehh Goku is on my wishlist, along with a couple final fantasy characters, haha.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
God I detest SMRPG. Terrible.

If I may: why not change Goku's B+↑ from a dash to his Super Dragon Fist? If any anime character gets in, I'd like to see Goku, but I'd much rather Astro: the OG of anime.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I think any of the Power Stone characters would be a WTF character. Not that many people know about that game, but the people that does will actually say, "What the ****?!"

Eggz

Smash Hero
God I detest SMRPG. Terrible.

If I may: why not change Goku's B+↑ from a dash to his Super Dragon Fist? If any anime character gets in, I'd like to see Goku, but I'd much rather Astro: the OG of anime.
Obviously you have terrible tastes in video games, considering SMRPG had the best storyline, gameplay, and music possible for a Mario RPG. I'd put it on par with Final Fantasy games. SMRPG is one of the best RPGs ever made.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Obviously you have terrible tastes in video games, considering SMRPG had the best storyline, gameplay, and music possible for a Mario RPG. I'd put it on par with Final Fantasy games. SMRPG is one of the best RPGs ever made.
It was a stripped down, isometric Final Fantasy. Plus, it wasn't funny.

I just didn't like it. Funnily enough, I'm not a big fan of the first two Paper Marios (haven't tried Super yet, but it looks awesome) or Brothers in Time; Superstar Saga's the only one I liked enough to finish. And man, what an ending.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Super Mario RPG > Superstar Saga by like i can't even think of a number

how dare you insult the hallowed halls of video gaming perfection

MALLOW FOR BRAWL

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Haha.

A clone for Yoshi could be Lickitung.
A clone for Snake could be James Bond (Wtf??)
A Digimon should appear in this game, lol, like Beelzbumon xD.

Hmmm I can't really think of much, but there are a lot out there.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Haha.

A clone for Yoshi could be Lickitung.
A clone for Snake could be James Bond (Wtf??)
A Digimon should appear in this game, lol, like Beelzbumon xD.

Hmmm I can't really think of much, but there are a lot out there.
Beelzbumon??? Pic plz.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
But does Licki throw/lay eggs? Wouldn't Liquid be a better Snake copy, albeit less 'WTF'? I hate Digimon.

Paper Mario'd definitely be interesting, I'll give you that. Not that I really care either way.

KevinM: Now you know how I feel when I go onto the Diddy Kong thread and proclaim my undying love for Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat, and some idiot(s) tell me how much it sucks. I just didn't care for all those low numbers, unappealing graphics, and slow pacing. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it to heart.

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I'd liked this new characters in brawl

boo (mario)
toad(mario)
kamek(mario)
shadow mario/mini bowser(mario)
krystal(starfox)
wolven (starfox)
goron of een goronheld(zelda)
zora of zoraheld(zelda)
tingle(zelda)
deku scrub(zelda)
kokiroki(zelda)
gerudo's(zelda)
sheikas(zelda)
majaro's mask(zelda)
fiercy deity link(zelda)
midna eindscene versie(zelda)
dark samus(samus)
diddy kong(DK)
all pokemon from sapphire/ruby/emerald/diamond/pearl as item pokeball(pokemon)

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
Those aren't "WTF!" characters. Think Mr. Game and Watch!

Goomba would, undisputably, be the best WTF character. No: Metroid!

angelsandairwaveslee

Smash Cadet
I'd liked this new characters in brawl

boo (mario)
toad(mario)
kamek(mario)
shadow mario/mini bowser(mario)
krystal(starfox)
wolven (starfox)
goron of een goronheld(zelda)
zora of zoraheld(zelda)
tingle(zelda)
deku scrub(zelda)
kokiroki(zelda)
gerudo's(zelda)
sheikas(zelda)
majaro's mask(zelda)
fiercy deity link(zelda)
midna eindscene versie(zelda)
dark samus(samus)
diddy kong(DK)
all pokemon from sapphire/ruby/emerald/diamond/pearl as item pokeball(pokemon)
gay
very very gay

JPW

Smash Ace
I'm sorry about this I was reading an interview from Disney.

And in the interview he made a good point when comparing Nintendo and Disney saying they are pretty much alike.

Nintendo has Mario. Who is very recognisable

While Disney has:

Now just think how cool would it be if Disney gave us Mickey Mouse.
After Disney is kind of thrid party, and Nintendo does have a reasonable relationship with Square Enix. So SE could do like the moveset and Disney could pass the rights.

Just think Mario vs Mickey Mouse.

Top Bottom