• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You just blew my frecking mind man. As a Disney fanatic, I say 'yipee'.
I think that would top all the "wtf?" characters we could think of if Mickey Mouse made it without his Kingdom Heart II form, lol! He'd be pretty funny, and considering how many times I've been to Disneyland (let's just say it could be in the triple digits), I'd say I'd want Mickey, lol! :laugh:

If Mickey made it, sales would double, "wtf?" would be said 10 times as much everyday for the next 20 years, and there would be a SSB ride in Disneyland. Needless to say it would all be good, but sales wouldn't double (but they would definitely go up, lol!) :laugh: :grin: :chuckle:

I'd liked this new characters in brawl

boo (mario)
toad(mario)
kamek(mario)
shadow mario/mini bowser(mario)
krystal(starfox)
wolven (starfox)
goron of een goronheld(zelda)
zora of zoraheld(zelda)
tingle(zelda)
deku scrub(zelda)
kokiroki(zelda)
gerudo's(zelda)
sheikas(zelda)
majaro's mask(zelda)
fiercy deity link(zelda)
midna eindscene versie(zelda)
dark samus(samus)
diddy kong(DK)
all pokemon from sapphire/ruby/emerald/diamond/pearl as item pokeball(pokemon)
Boo no, Toad not yet (maybe in like SSB 6 or 7 or something like that), Kamek would be neat, Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr. is highly possible but not wtf. Krystal and Wolf have great shots, lol goron and zora are stupid, but Tingle is only likeable because he gives you maps, reveal pieces of the trifforce, and give you force gems!

All of them are dumb until MM, which if you meant Skull Kid would be intresting to say the least. the rest are pointless except Dixie Kong and Dark Samus IMO wouldn't be "wtf?", and al lthe 3rd gen Pokemon=? Think of a unlikely, but cool character, then post=advice.

How about Team Rocket as a wtf character(s). Sure I hate them, but they would definitely cause some people to go crazy if they were in, and would double the anger in the world (not really), lol. But they would be stupid and make you say "wtf?', until you lose your voice, lol! :grin: :laugh: :chuckle:

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
My WTF Characters:

1. Bowyer (Super Mario RPG)
2. Excitebike Rider (Excitebike)
3. The New Age Retro Hippie (Earthbound)
4. Paperboy (Paperboy)
5. Shigeru Miyamoto (Nintendo):chuckle:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Tingle is only likeable because he gives you maps, reveal pieces of the trifforce, and give you force gems!
Tingle? Giving Force Gems? What nonsense is this? He'll rob you of every gem if you spend more than a few minutes in any given area in FSA.

Personally, I like him. How can you not respect a guy who enslaves his brothers, spontaneously generates confetti, dabbles in pedophelia, and is an epic level wizard?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Tingle? Giving Force Gems? What nonsense is this? He'll rob you of every gem if you spend more than a few minutes in any given area in FSA.

Personally, I like him. How can you not respect a guy who enslaves his brothers, spontaneously generates confetti, dabbles in pedophelia, and is an epic level wizard?
He's a wizard?

I don't like Tingle too much, but I DO wish to play his latest game...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I like Tingle, the Postman, and the Happy Mask Salesman...They're all WTF characters for Brawl...(Tingle is not a fairy but wishes to be one...not a wizard)Tingle should be the 8th wonder of the world...

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204

I hope Grimace from McDonalds ets in and I know he will for sure with 50cent from bullet proof so to make the bestedt smash bros ever if grimace isn;tin I'm not buying thr game and will hack melee so I can add him anyway

roy_owns

Smash Lord

I hope Grimace from McDonalds ets in and I know he will for sure with 50cent from bullet proof so to make the bestedt smash bros ever if grimace isn;tin I'm not buying thr game and will hack melee so I can add him anyway
omg! he looks like barney

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93

...uuummmmm...oookkkk... Your kind of freaky but nice pic choice...

Tera253

Smash Ace
how 'botu that guy who looks like an angel but fights like a demon, and the animal that slithers and says "hiss"
~Tera253~

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see the Blob from "A Boy And His Blob".. If you remember that game.. ;)

I even made a moveset for it once.. But I can't remember it, I made it a long time ago.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Shyguy...

or hows about a mudkipz? =P

I lie...

I WAN'T RYU HAYABUSA FOR A WTF CHARACTER! =D he WAS a nintendo based ninja for the longest time after all. =]

Why didn't Mic lock this topic as well?

There hasn't been any educated discussion for about 5 pages.

This topic is dead,and the term"WTF character" can be construde as something spontaneous.But all the characters in brawl won't be spontaneous occurences.

It's not a WTF character,just a suprising one,even though they mean the same thing,they have slight differences.

Top Bottom