• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

Blazer

Smash Ace
Well, you've gotta' skip alot of stuff, and not kill everything like you usually would. It also helps to know where all the tresures are and how much they go for so you can buy necessary upgrades with only the treasures that appear on your direct path through a given stage.

But most importantly, you've got to be a complete and total loser with no life.:chuckle:
Well there's a problem with that then. Look at my post count and how long I've been here. It tells you I have a life.

Blazer

Smash Ace
No. I spend that time playing guitar and putting myself into the world. You gotta move on sometime. Better to have a feel for it when you do.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
I'd probably die if good ol' Nick was in Brawl, but then I wouldn't get to play it...

Now how would that costume work? There's only like, two separate sprites for Jumpman. Thus, he'd be a really cool character to show off how creative the guys behind Smash Bros. can be. Either way, it'd be cool, but I'll always pull for Jumpman (or 8-bit Mario, if that floats your boat) as the G&W replacement. Oh yes, he's going.

Creo: I'll stick to my SmashBoards and 4chan. Sane discussion about one of my favorite games of all time balances out horrible, horrible internets rather nicely.
He would have the colors of Jumpman, but would otherwise look like Mario.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I'm talking about Jumpman and Mario, not Dr. Mario and Mario, doofus.
NO U!

If you're not smart enough to see what I did there, then I won't deign to tell you.

Also, I think you some of the people here took my comments out of proportion, i.e. seriously. I don't think anyone has "no life", nor do I think anyone here sits around all day obsessing over howtoshave off a few extra seconds off their RE4 record.

P.S. Banjo-Kazooie is a game. Banjo and Kazooie are characters. Neither of them are getting in, it's completely impossible. Plus, after seeing the "new" Banjo and Kazooie, who in ther right mind would want them?

Blazer

Smash Ace
NO U!

If you're not smart enough to see what I did there, then I won't deign to tell you.

Also, I think you some of the people here took my comments out of proportion, i.e. seriously. I don't think anyone has "no life", nor do I think anyone here sits around all day obsessing over howtoshave off a few extra seconds off their RE4 record.

P.S. Banjo-Kazooie is a game. Banjo and Kazooie are characters. Neither of them are getting in, it's completely impossible. Plus, after seeing the "new" Banjo and Kazooie, who in ther right mind would want them?
No, I knew you were kidding. I was kidding too. I do a lot of other stuff but that's not all I do as implied. Otherwise I'd have a post count of zero.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
P.S. Banjo-Kazooie is a game. Banjo and Kazooie are characters. Well, then, how would you call them being used as a combo character? Neither of them are getting in, it's completely impossible. Nothing is impossible Plus, after seeing the "new" Banjo and Kazooie, who in ther right mind would want them? Modify their look for Brawl
My responses in red
You're very pessimistic, you pessimist.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
I wish Banjo Kazooie could be in... he probably would have been in SSBM if Rare wasn't sold :( .

D

Deleted member

Banjo Kazooie... Meh, never played their games, never cared too much to play them.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Banjo-Kazooie=property owned by direct competitor of Nintendo.

It simply isn't going to happen. Banjo-Kazooie1 was a good time (Tooie was awful) and all, but it just won't come to pass.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Banjo-Kazooie=property owned by direct competitor of Nintendo.

It simply isn't going to happen. Banjo-Kazooie1 was a good time (Tooie was awful) and all, but it just won't come to pass.
What? You didn't hear? Nintendo just purchased Microsoft. Master Chief and Banjo-Kazooie are confirmed for Brawl. Also, Star Wars is a documentary.

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Haha so much controversy. Personally I think a couple Dragonball Z characters would be good. Like Goku. Has perfect moves for Brawl in my opinion.

It's also not impossible to have any Dragonball Z characters because Nintendo themselves said that they would consider any game character as long as they originated from a Nintendo supported game.

Fawriel

Smash Master
They must've ORIGINATED from a game. Even some gangsta rappers APPEARED in games.

Also, what "perfect moves"? Punch, Kick, Kick, Kick, Punch, Destroy Universe Ki Blast Thing?

D

Deleted member

Characters from actual fighting games probably aren't prime characters. Especially DragonBall characters - how would they balance them out? They can destroy planets! They have no chance.

D

Deleted member

I want George Bush in 'Brawl. His special move could be pressing a big red button that sends Rockets to Cuba.

Top Bottom