• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

Lebonaire

Smash Rookie
Link's Uncle from LOZ: Link to the Past.

A Mii that looks like Hitler.

The Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dancing Bannana.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Jumpman, anyone? Not only a great 'WTF' fighter, but a good fill for the spot of "completely old school character" Game & Watch will leave behind.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
...ehhh...I see you like RE4. Whats the fastest you've beaten it..?
I know I've beaten it 23 times on the same file, but as for how long? Uh, probably around five hours. But I'm not really into the whole "beat games as fast as you can" thing...the only reason I'll never be awesome at Metroid.

I prefer to get everything in the game. It pains me to run past a flock of crows instead of toasting them for the pesetas.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
How do you beat it that fast???I've beaten it once and it took like 13hrs.
Well, you've gotta' skip alot of stuff, and not kill everything like you usually would. It also helps to know where all the tresures are and how much they go for so you can buy necessary upgrades with only the treasures that appear on your direct path through a given stage.

But most importantly, you've got to be a complete and total loser with no life.:chuckle:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
My first time took 9 hours 21 minutes and 5 seconds...I advance at games quick.(I died 3 times through my first time). Practice if your not that good. I have a life because I only beat it 9 times. I actually killed over 900 with over a 65% ratio on both. You guys should join GamersValue. Hers the URL http://z4.invisionfree.com/GamersValue/index.ph?act=idx
I'll go there now and wait for you guys...just Greet yourself and I'll lead you from there.(you discuss all games, systems, future games, etc)Please join.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
Jumpman, anyone? Not only a great 'WTF' fighter, but a good fill for the spot of "completely old school character" Game & Watch will leave behind.
Jumpman should be a Mario costume.

G&W should be left alone.

Pheonix Wright would probably be the best WTF character of all... but, unfortunately, he's not a Nintendo character, he's a secondary CAPCOM character, which lowers his chances.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Jumpman should be a Mario costume.

G&W should be left alone.

Pheonix Wright would probably be the best WTF character of all... but, unfortunately, he's not a Nintendo character, he's a secondary CAPCOM character, which lowers his chances.
I'd probably die if good ol' Nick was in Brawl, but then I wouldn't get to play it...

Now how would that costume work? There's only like, two separate sprites for Jumpman. Thus, he'd be a really cool character to show off how creative the guys behind Smash Bros. can be. Either way, it'd be cool, but I'll always pull for Jumpman (or 8-bit Mario, if that floats your boat) as the G&W replacement. Oh yes, he's going.

Creo: I'll stick to my SmashBoards and 4chan. Sane discussion about one of my favorite games of all time balances out horrible, horrible internets rather nicely.

Top Bottom