• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what WTF characters do you want to see in Brawl?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Master Cheif. Pure WTF....
But I don't want him in Brawl. AT ALL!!!!

Maybe some random playable pokemon like Bidoof. o_o

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Considerinf the whole LOL concept of SSBB it's quite difficult to find a char that would make me going WTF. Probably only a shifting form tetramino!
I mean a piece of Tetris able to shift form (imitating all the seven pieces) and attacking you by rotating ant throwing itself.
Just a opponent like that could be more LOL and WTF than Mr. Game & Watch.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Marx

The final boss of Milkyway Wishes - Kirby (or so it's called?).

He was even on Sakurai's poll and he could have an unique moveset bringing new aspects to Brawl. An ideal WTF-charactter in my opinion.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to see Phoenix Wright get in. If he does, it would definitely be as an Assist Trophy. I'm an avid Ace Attorney fanboy. Apollo Justice is my most anticipated game as of now, with the exception of Brawl, of course.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Sheriff from the old arade game... SHERIFF!!!!! It pe-dates the original Donkey Kong, and was so old it was originally released in black and white! He is a true Nintendo relic and had a trophy in SSBM - the most basic spite of any trophy at that. Below is pic from the colour re-make:

He would be so AWESOME... we NEED him... he's like the next Mr Game & Watch! Only, older, I think! :D

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
The Blonde boxer from SUPER Punch Out!

Seriously, he WOULD be a WTF, after having Little Mac turned into AT.. (and my final faint hope for a Punch Out rep... though looking at the lack of icon in LM's AT... highly unlikely...)

Top Bottom