• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you talk about with your main?

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'd ask where Peach is finding all of these turnips/bombs/swords/space pigs in the ground. And ask her to bake me the cake from the ending of SuperMario64.

Someguy13

Smash Cadet
Me: Pit, you're and angle right?
Pit: yup
Me: So you're dead right?
Pit: Uhh guess so.
Me: So how did you die?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Me:Mario, Do you eally reflect my true powers?

Mario: Oh Yeah!!

Me: :bigthumbu

Mario: :bigthumbu

Dogboy

Smash Apprentice
Uh, idk, kirby can't talk. But I could drag 'im to a subway and just watch him eat- which woukd be both hilarious and costly- he'd inhale EVERYTHING!

Mario: how to jump high, free running.

Falco: How many times have you wanted to kill peppy when he asks you, repeatedly, to do barrell rolls?

My reflection: wth am i doin talking to things that aren't even here?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Here's a transcript of a conversation between Kirby and I:

Kirby: HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
Me: HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Kirby: HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Me: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirby: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*this keeps going for until Kirby gets hungry, at which point he eats me and gets the 'hairy' power, granting him a goatee and bushy eyebrows.*

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
"So are you dating Misty or the female trainer? Because I'll take whoever your not."

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I can imagine me and Mario mostly talking about food. I wouldn't be surprized if he were a good cook because, afterall, he's had just about every other job under the sun and also somehow stays fat despite the amount of excercise he does on a regular basis. My pizza from scratch would probably blow his mind as would my foccacia. :laugh:

Tael

Smash Rookie
I would ask Lucas alot of questions ._. just finished playing mother 3 and i thought it was realy great.. but sad..

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I would ask Mario how he learned to jump.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Marth: How he got so good at swordfighting, and what I could do to train myself to be that skilled.

Samus: Thousands of little questions about how the Power Suit works, from firing mechanics to the science behind the Space Jump. Standard technophile matters.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Fox: First, I'd patiently explain to him that, no, I am not a furry fangirl. After that I'd bug him to show me his Arwing and Landmaster, explain how they work, and then ask him to do a barrel roll.

Pikachu: It's kind of hard to have a conversation with a rodent that speaks only his name, so I'd just take him home and keep him as a pet. |D

Super_ness

Smash Journeyman
Me:So Ness, do you love Paula??
Ness:pK StarSt
Me:Wait!! Look! I'm praying for the safety of Ness and his friends! So don't kill me or I'll fetch Giygas!
Ness:*Starts Singing*
Me:AHH! Come on Giygas!
*Giygas is defeated by the song*
Me:Sooooo... Could you teach me that PSI...

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I'd tell PT that he needs to teach Ivysaur 'vinewhip' so he can recover. I'd also tell him to catch Mewtwo.

:094:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wow... having a chance to talk to Sheik?

Amazing... seems like she would be a very wise person, and very quiet. She would only talk when she has something really important to say. She would also sound like a young man, hahah, too good. I'd get mindgamed.

I would probably just sit and hang out with her, looking at nature or thinking something. Or maybe have her play the ocarina or lute or something. Or mabe train in combat. That'd be cool.

We'd probably do things more than talk about things. If we had to talk though, I would ask about her adventures in Hyrule or how it feels to be the best character in both melee and brawl.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
Me: So.....what are your hobbies?
Marth: 私は性交するのを好む。
Lolz ;)

ZSS:
Me: What the hell are you thinking, getting a forward smash like that?
ZSS: You're mine
Me: O_o

Ness:
Me: So, why do you like fire so much Ness?
Ness: Okay!
Me: No, it is not okay, Fire kills millions of people every year, through bushfires, houses burning down, and sheer pyromaniacs
Me: Are you agreeing with the cause of pyromaniacs?

xXLifTXx

Smash Rookie
I would first ask him: "Gai-yo! SHWEEEEI! YA..EN!"
Maybe throw in: "Ya! PEW!?" possibly even dance a little bit. :embarrass

Then we'd get the warp star and race captain falcon and sonic.

Translation: "Hey there! BUDDY! Let's...GO!"
"Let's..DANCE?" (because he is currently dancing at this point of the conversation)
He kindly agrees with more dancing, of course at this point he randomly gets the warp star, and motions me to get on. :D

Top Bottom