• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the most?

Smash Ace
there is no animal crossing character. that's what I say.
=2007=

EDIT: my spider senses are tingling. Dr. Mario is in the game.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
A kick@$$ WTF third party character that noooobody would expect to be on Brawl! Yeah, one that would make the New York Times front page.

Like Ryu Hayabusa or Master Chief.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
You know what I'd want?

Two words: Giygas Theme!

Anyone agree with me? This is by far one of the coolest boss battle songs ever! Plus, it's the Mother franchise, and I'm pretty sure it actually makes it into Brawl. That would make me happy!

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, YL, Another MGS character.
soory pal,but we won't have any other MGS character (i not saying they aren't worth i'm just
saying that every company will have only ONE charcater representing it....but maybe well see then as AT(*cofgrayfoxcof*) or a Trophie!

EDIT: @Crytallion: gah....my brain shocked when i saw a video of that battle...but yhe music is really cool indeed..scary...but cool...

Crystallion

Smash Ace
EDIT: @Crytallion: gah....my brain shocked when i saw a video of that battle...but yhe music is really cool indeed..scary...but cool...
Yeah, I watched the whole thing on youtube. If I were still 10 years old and play that game, I would never have layed my finger on a video game ever again. I'm serious! But the music is awesome!! ^^

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
yeah but i'll never play a mother game...some things in there scare me....and Mother 3 is so sad ;-;

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Don't worry ^^ If I want to spoiler, I'll do it with
this
, besides, I haven't played through Mother 2, to be honest, I'm at the beginning. So I couldn't spoil anything for you even if I wanted to ;) But the music is just so good, it deserves at least a mention ^^

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Oh alright, just misunderstood ya xD Uh, unfortunately for me, I'm not very familiar with the Metroid series as I have only played the NES game, I find it addicting. But other than that, I haven't played Metroid at all, thus I see no interest in Ridley (yet) ^^;

Trash Jack

Smash Rookie
Here's my list:

*A confirmation of what the heck Ridley is (boss, character, Assist Trophy, Trophy, nonexistent), so that the argument on whether he's "Too big" will end one way or the other.
*Megaman, so that we have all of the third-parties. (Konami, Sega, and Capcom)
Snake and Zelda's Final Smashes.
*An Assist Trophy from the Sonicverse.
*Something that isn't filler.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I know it's weird, but I think I'd actually be content with a majority of music updates for the rest of the time until release. I just love the music so much!

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Who doesn't? We know that we're going to get so many pieces of music, but we only have a few. But some of them have to be unlocked, so I guess he can't announce them all now. Wait! I know why we've been having this update drought. Sakurai can't announce everything good, because some of the good stuff has to be unlockable, right? Oh, And Ridley FTW.

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
RIIIDDDLLAAAAR!
I have promised to pay my friend Twister (Its icecream) every week theres no ridley.
Atm i have bought him 7 or something around there. Im having good feelings about tomorrow tough!

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'd like to see Lip, Ashley, OR Michaiah confirmed as a playable character in an update.

If none of them has a chance then I'd like to see a Zelda update. ^^

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

The untypical princess joins the brawl! Kumatora is now playable!

Fadock

Smash Rookie
Yeah, for updates...
-Animal Crossing character confirmed
-GENO!
-the not so sure characters confirmed (Jigglypuff, Ness, C.Falcon, G&W, etc...)
-Custom music, using an SD card of course

Top Bottom