• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the most?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Wow, is Sakurai neglecting Zelda or what? I want to see if shiek is in... Zelda special moves please! Lol imagine if he stated her regular moves, but not her down special... That would get people angry.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Wow, is Sakurai neglecting Zelda or what? I want to see if shiek is in... Zelda special moves please! Lol imagine if he stated her regular moves, but not her down special... That would get people angry.
man he could have an update with her specail moves.....

but only reveal three of them and not revealing her down B!

sorry but its the truth.:ohwell::urg:

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
bah,another wi-fi update....BUT sakurai says on the upadate that the majority(does that word even exist?) of the characters will be unlocked by SSE. that made me happy =)
Mmsii. Most of the characters in Brawl, if not all, will be unlocked on Adventure mode. Some others will require different ways, like beating Stadiums, Events, play a number of matches (hopefully online too, but not all of them must be online) and maybe get an specific trophy.

Personally, I want the second way to unlock characters be by clearing some events. Hopefully, there'll be more events than in Melee. I want at least 101, but I don't think it'll happen. Ah well, anyone can dream right?

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Something concerning Zelda's special moves/final smash to finally put an end to the sheik debate...

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
SOMETHING to do with Zelda please =[

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai posted:

" Zelda has been removed from Brawl"

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
Confirming Cap Falcon for one and another is a free demo for Brawl, the E for All one is good.

RHF

Smash Rookie
I'm very hopeful but I wish for a new character being Megaman classic.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
don't get your hopes so high....:=(:

sorry about being so lame but i really can't see anithing good coming on monday.....

BUT! it is in situations like this that we get surprised =D

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
That's what evryone thinks, then Sakurai "surprises" us with another bad update. And when are you going to become a non-RU?
when i have a E-mail that works.....meh nothing is working!

i need an E-mail that works!

will have to ask to one of my pals....

you all cna expect me as a non-registered user (probably) begining today!:chuckle:

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to see Mega Man as a playable character. Everything else would pretty much just be extra for me. :)

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to see Mega Man as a playable character. Everything else would pretty much just be extra for me. :)
yeah,my sixsth sense tells me that on monday the 17th well get Megaman comfirmed!

(the first to tell why gains a cookie!!:laugh:)

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
My most wanted:
geno confirmed, Banjo-Kazooie confirmed (I know it won't happen, just let me dream in peace), Ridley confirmed, Olimar confirmed

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
Dixie in brawl, I know lots of people say she is out of since she was seen as a trophy, but still I think she is in, and it will be my most favorite update

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
yeah,my sixsth sense tells me that on monday the 17th well get Megaman comfirmed!

(the first to tell why gains a cookie!!:laugh:)
umm... i want a cookie, so i guess that i will respond...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

i think that the update ai want most is Ridley, Wolf or Shiek... but if Wolf is in, then it will be unlockable.. so i don't think that i'm seeing that update...

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
umm... i want a cookie, so i guess that i will respond...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

i think that the update ai want most is Ridley, Wolf or Shiek... but if Wolf is in, then it will be unlockable.. so i don't think that i'm seeing that update...
*gives Svartwolf a cookie*

they're even making a countdown for his birthday on the official(japanese) site!
maybe because sometingh very special is going to happen on his birthday....

*coughcoughcoughmegamaninbrawlcoughcoguh*

Top Bottom