• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the most?

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
idk if this'll get locked or not, but it has to do with Sakurai's updates so whatever.

What single update do you want to see more than anything else?

I think that at this point, I'd like an official box art to be posted so people at GameStop stop photoshopping Sonic onto the ads for SSB:B and kids scream across the Internet I SAW X POORLY SHOPPED ONTO AN AD MADE BY SOMEONE WHO MAKES $7/HR IT MUST BE REAL!! I'm thinking outside of the box (no pun intended) for this one. See, the official box would advertise online if it existed and would tell us the starting characters.

Second most: Simon Belmont confirmed. (probably not going to happen)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
WOLF and online play. I dont think we'll have a Wolf update though. The star fox franchise isnt as popular anymore imo.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Isaac confirmed. This is basically a who do you most want in thread anyway :)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
1 Isaac confirmed.
2 Ice Climbers/Ness/Marth/Luigi's return. Also Mr. Game and Watch. I'm so sick of the arguments against them I'm ready for them to be proven wrong once and for all!

Hax

Smash Champion
captain falcon updates. he's obviously coming back, i just want to see his outfit + moves.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
captain falcon updates. he's obviously coming back, i just want to see his outfit + moves.
Ditto. I hope for a helmetless costume this time. Perhaps Diddy or someone from F-Zero- other than Jody!!!- for a newcomer.

I'd also be interested if an actual ITEM- Item, not pilot! We already made that mistake once!-from F-Zero was made into an item for Brawl. Probably the cars.

Stages... hmm... has there been a Metroid Stage yet? Or- because I'm just waking up- did I just forget that there's one already?

skraaah

Smash Cadet
I would be excited to see any newcomer that we don't know about yet. I'm pulling for Isaac.
I'm still paranoid about the online thing, so I want to see it confirmed with all details about it's functionality.
It's been a few weeks since we've seen a new stage, so I'd like to see one of those, preferably a Metroid related one.

...I guess that's 3 things....oh well.

D

Deleted member

That is true, Emo Peter does bust out the moves, all over the place I might add.
No worse than me then. I was like Parker x10 at my school prom. But that's another story.

Anyway, my favourite update would be a new movie, or quite possibly the final update, which could be like the full cast image for Brawl, with the words "LET'S BRAWL!" on it.

And the information that the dev team is currently playing online.

krynny

Smash Cadet
1. Online Play
2. Krystal announced

EDIT: and everything WindGuru said. that sounds even better.

EDIT: and everything WindGuru said. that all sounds awesome.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
A Sonic update. Do you know what would happen if that were an update?
The Smash Boards would collapse form all the people coming and saying "ZOMG SONIC CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and 3 days later people still can't get on because of the sheer numbers coming on.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I want my Ice Climbers back. Minor tweaks(IE No Wobbling capabilities) but no major tweaks to their movement and desynchs.

I want my GaW back. Fix his sheild, rolls and dodges and he'll be fine.

Wind Waker Link as a Luigi-fied version of Young Link.

Seeing Sonic in Brawl would make my inner-child happy.

But seeing Gunster Red and Blue would make him even happier.(not gonna happen)

Bomberman, Megaman, Pac-man, etc...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Some character updates like...I don't know...Kirby?! I'm sick and tired of having no information on him. I love to know new characters and all, but for god's sake, let's see some updates on the puffball already.

This also applies to Zelda(but not Peach yet, as she just arrived), but isn't AS important right now.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ditto. I hope for a helmetless costume this time. Perhaps Diddy or someone from F-Zero- other than Jody!!!- for a newcomer.
I'm gonna laugh when he has some 80's grunge hairstyle.

FALCOOOOOOOOOOOON MULLET! :laugh:

D_B_S

Smash Lord
If Geno could be in... I would be happy... but I doubt it happens

Even if he was the crappiest character I would main him...

I hope to See Diddy and Megaman in

And a Helmentless Cpt :)

And Fox with sunglasses

That is all

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
All i want, is to see that fox's shine has the ability to be jump cancelled. I dont even care if people fall over or whatever. (which btw is how i believe they'll get around waveshining) I just wanna know that the way i move with fox will not have to be altered too much.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think the MegaMan approaching update. Though it's not necessarily likely or probable (I don't think he has too big of a chance, honestly), I think his revealing would be even bigger than Sonic's, since, face it, no one would be surprised by Sonic at this point.

I don't think it'll happen, though. Sakurai will want to do it correctly (classic, NES era MegaMan), and Capcom will want to use the opportunity to effortlessly plug one of the two new DS series.

I hope for the Jigglypuff confirmed update.
More realistically, I want to see this, too. :D

Wreked

Smash Lord
Well this depends really.

Newcomer: Ridley
Returning: Falcon
Stage: Samus's stage
Item: Any assist trophy update
Game Mode: Online
Music: Don't really like these updates
How to play: Crawling

So... yeah

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Wolf "Star Wolf" O'Donnel Confirmed or Simply Star Wolf, Online play o.k
A new large level would be nice (we ahve only seen small levels

SpiritAshura

Smash Cadet
At this point I have 3 things:

1) Falco
2) Marth as Assist Trophy so I don't have to deal with him anymore
3) Online Play

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think the MegaMan approaching update. Though it's not necessarily likely or probable (I don't think he has too big of a chance, honestly), I think his revealing would be even bigger than Sonic's, since, face it, no one would be surprised by Sonic at this point.
No, Smash boards would still crash from all the n00bs & sonic regulars (Including me) posting big pictures of Sonic being confirmed on Sonic Haters. Rubbing it in their faces that Sonic is in. And that they can't do anything about it:chuckle:

Sonic 4 Brawl Update Sooner or Later <_< Come on Sakauri, it has to be shown SOME time.

Top Bottom