• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the most?

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking music for today.

-music with F-Zero icon
-music with DS icon
-music with Sonic icon

The thing that binds them all together is that they're all rarely-seen icons at this point. The former two were only seen once! I never played Sonic's games before, 'cept for this one on my cell phone. I liked the music on it. Never played F-Zero either. And DS is really intriging, DS don't actually make any music. You use it to play games from a franchise that maybe tied to an existing smash logo, like Mario, Pokemon, Metroid. etc.

Guess the mystery of it all is what captured my attention.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
-Gaaaanondooorf! (in a super mega zelda series update week including Monday: Ganon+FS+special moves, Tuesday: Zelda &Sheik Special moves, Wednesday: Midna w/ wolf link +special moves & FS, Thursday:Zant special moves, Friday: stages and music)
-also online talk with headsets

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I said a cookie, but I'll mix your choice with mine.

Now that there is a Prime stage, I want to see two more Primes and Dark Samus along with Ridley. Then I may die happily.
*enjoiyng the cookies*

that was great....if only there was a playabable Lucario and a MT. battle stage i would breake
the stores to have the game and die happy.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
i would love to see sheik returning and see what look has this time

or the confirmation of ridley

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Chrono, Ganandorf (TP), Krystal, and someone who is quick and evil for a change (Shadow?) If I got this I wouldn't be leaving my room for a very longggg time.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Some new cool videos that show us maybe some new things too (maybe stages that we don't know or something like that).

Or characters.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
The update I'd like to see the most
December 25th Update
Good day Smashers! For those of you who celebrate, I'm sure you all know that today is Christmas. A day in which people get the pleasure of sharing and recieving gifts. I am no different. I know some of the updates have been lacking on the exciting side, but I am doing my best to make Brawl the best game out there. Since I feel that I've put you guys through enough, I'll be happy to tell you that we will be getting back on track with the updates starting with a gift, today. It's Christmas today and I'm sure you guys know a lot about it. I'm sure all of you have heard of a person named Santa Claus, right?. Well I must say, maybe Santa won't be in Brawl, but Claus, oh Claus, will be but a different story. Enjoy!

*scrolls down*
WARNING CHARACTER APPROACHING
It's Claus!!!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see a Zelda update (FS and Special moves). Also Snake's FS after that I don't care what updates we get. Those updates would keep me happy till release day.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
The final third character. If it's Megaman or Bomberman I'll be happy! This is what it would look like :

December 25th update

Hello smashers! All of us here that put information on the Dojo know there have not been
any interesting updates lately, but as you will see it will not be for nothing. Scroll down if you
want to see what I'm talking about.

*scrolls down*
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Megaman/Bomberman confirmed!:)

sensei_andrew

Smash Rookie
I'd probably want more characters. Because Melee had 26. So Far the Dojo website shows 23. Does this mean that there are only 3 or maybe 4 unlockable characters? Heck I say the more the better. But over 40 is too much.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I'd like to see a new character update. A really crazy WTF character that nobody expected. Something like that would have us buzzing 'till release.

Zeta_Stryker

Smash Rookie
FE's Boyd. He can dish out as much damage as with Ike and Link, when you include combos. And his Collosus Final Smash would just also be powerful, along with Great Aether and Triforce Slash.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Megaman. Though recent news strongly deconfirms him, I still believe T_T

Actually, any character Veteran/Newcomer would be fine.
As far as I know, Megaman was confirmed to NOT be in Brawl. Though, the delay may have turned things around. It's possible, they may have slipped him in. That may just be the reason for the delay.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on a ton of characters...

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
That Friday update really did make me happy, but now made me curious about what they're planning to do with our "trophied-allies". Hopefully they'll explain about it. Heh, I enjoy speculating stories.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Megaman. Though recent news strongly deconfirms him, I still believe T_T

Actually, any character Veteran/Newcomer would be fine.
lol, what the guy said means nothing......he's only the desinger of megaman(the model not he games.) he dosen't know anithing or he's liyng, remenber all those "sonic is not in the cards " interviews?

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
Then again that other model designer was the one who leaked Sheik/Ganon...If he was in, they'd need the designer.

Top Bottom