• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What update would you like to see the most?

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom
okay, what i did was : i logged off of my account and went to regester now, i changed my username from Nj hudz to njhudz and changed my email address to one of my pals. i then did the normal regestration process, did the comformation e mail on my pals computor, and here i am!!!

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
For the first time, I tried to come up with a character that hasn't been in Smash Bros. yet and that I really, really would want to have in. Now Diddy and MetaKnight are already confirmed, the only ones that are still missing for me are Krystal, Ridley and maybe Midna.

But you know which unusual idea I had today? If there was a Young Link, why not introduce a Young Zelda? She doesn't really have to be a clone.

If you use the WindWaker version of Young Zelda, she could use the Light Arrows, and maybe even use a few of Link's items (Adult Zelda used Link's spells in Melee, after all), such as the Deku Leaf or the Magic Barrier. And maybe she could - dare I say it - transform into Tetra?

So, Young Zelda for Brawl!!

PS: I wonder if there's already an existing thread about her...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
To be honest, I would really want an update with the victory songs of some of the confirmed franchises. Not necessarily all, but some, even if we already know how they sound.

I would love to hear Yoshi's victory song in Brawl.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
To be honest, I would really want an update with the victory songs of some of the confirmed franchises. Not necessarily all, but some, even if we already know how they sound.

I would love to hear Yoshi's victory song in Brawl.
i know it you can see it in the E4 all videos it was the blue yoshi:)

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
hey Kraid guy help me,i tried everithing they said, but the E-mail just don't come(again.)!
i can't stand that....i can describe this as bull****!! (yeah i'm very angry with this!)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Um, you're supposed to be using someone elses email adress, you know? And if you don't want any points, you should post something slightly related to the topic afterwards.

Ridley FTW.
i don't think Ridley will make it....sorry:p
i did hear it it was like the melee one but improved

Desruprot

Smash Lord
out of all the recent ones I like DeDeDe's FS, He is one of my possible Mains...That or he will be a back-up, either way I'll play as him...

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Um, you're supposed to be using someone elses email adress, you know? And if you don't want any points, you should post something slightly related to the topic afterwards.

Ridley FTW.
BUT I USED SOMEONES"S ELSE E-MAIL ADDRESS! the E-mail just don't come shi*!

and i want a lucario character comfirmation NOW.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Honestly I am a Geno fan, he would be nice in Brawl...Another Poke'Mon I do not think that is happening, you have 4 currently in the game...

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I am a Geno fan, he would be nice in Brawl...Another Poke'Mon I do not think that is happening, you have 4 currently in the game...
hum.....4? lets see: pikachu and PT....who else? i'm not saying jiggs and Mew2 are out but you
speak like they're already comfirmed.:ohwell:

and big franchises deserve 5 characters (in the case pkachu,PT,jiggs,Mewtwo and Lucario)

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
bah,another wi-fi update....BUT sakurai says on the upadate that the majority(does that word even exist?) of the characters will be unlocked by SSE. that made me happy =)

Top Bottom