• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
I'm the world's worst Wolf main, and possibly worst player to ever disgrace this game.
I think that sounds about right.

MeesterDerp

Smash Rookie
Definitely a hardcore smasher. Very diverse one at that. I'm pretty good with a large portion of the roster. I have over 700 hours on Brawl alone. Through the whole series I'm sure I have about 2500.

Chaos Zero 64

Smash Rookie
Probably Hardcode and Casual. I always feel like playing Smash Bros, and if I could, I would play online 24/7.

I usually prefer those 1v1, Items off, Final Destination fights. Since I mostly play online, I either fight or blend in on Taunt Matches. Don't blend in, and they all gang up on you.

ExtremeYoshiFan

Smash Rookie
I am casual competitive, I compete with my friend when we are all around a wii or GC(melee), but I don't really compete(although I participated in a small local tournament, I made ti through the first round, then 2nd round got beaten by the guy who won, my friend made it to semifinals, he is good).

tonshaad1230

Smash Rookie
I'm more of the noob/casual kind but I'm always looking forward to learning some new tricks.... even if LULZ tease me about how is mario is better than mines!

Tsugaru

Smash Rookie
I'm new to Brawl and Tourneys, but I've been maining Zelda since I started on Brawl back in 2000 (so, like, I was 10?)... and now I'm using her with the Wiimote.

So, I'm pretty much a casual player who will probably get more hardcore as time goes on. ^_^;

DragoonInstall

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I have to say I'm a casual Smasher... I don't play it as much as my other fighting games, but I can hold my own for the most. And I like mimicking the cool/funny moves that I see in-game, kinda come from years of playing Street Fighter and doing the same thing.

Pixels

Smash Rookie
I've moved from casual to competitive, it adds another layer of depth to the game instead of just slapping buttons and hoping for the best. Learning weaknesses of the characters, strengths to improve on until you can just see it playing out in your head. No matter where you fall as long as you're still having fun and enjoying the game as just that, shrugging off losses as another reason to get better you're fine; however once it starts becoming more than that you need to step back and reassess the situation.

King David

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingDavid318
Switch FC
SW 3935 6691 7691
I'd like to consider myself as more than just a casual Smasher. I have seen a little bit of the tournament scene and I've been playing Smash for a long time.

When I play, I am an aggressor for sure. I make the first move as opposed to having people come to me. I really like to just jump on opponents maliciously and relentlessly (what Fox doesn't?)

JrEA

Smash Rookie
I'm a marth main trying to be the best :), Ive just recently started to play competitvly, I've played in turnys with redhalberd and bampam.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'm the type of player who uses low tier characters to make things more interesting and fun. I mean what's the point in winning the easy way with no real sense of achievement?
money. playing against good people it doesnt matter what character you are, it's not easy to win.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I play melee and am still improving. I'm gonna try a brawl tourny, wish me luck. I am merely going for the game experience though, so I can at least see if I would like to continue with it. : D

Toons

Smash Rookie
Probably casual, i like looking at my playstyle to see if i can improve but i prefer playing for fun and enjoying the experience.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
iunno, not to many choices to pick from. I believe the game should be played just for fun, but i dont like using items. Makes the game a little too easy. i like playing with the pure skills that a person has and if the opponent start getting angry and actually flings his controller across the room i will tell him that he is taking the game WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too serious

The_Aegis

Just a Taco
I think people take games to seriously, I mean just have fun
which is great for people who share the same views as you though you have to realize that people like me play to win and when something comes up that prevents that like a stupid teammate or just doing something dumb in a match yourself you tend to get albit angry.

im not posting this to start a fight or argument just a lil wisdom from myself.

also im competitive if anyone will play me in Melee im sure they would pick up on that

Sagax04

Smash Rookie
I just got brawl and I want to get better to competitive play. So I guess I fit in as a Competitive smasher?

Top Bottom